we4 newer paint new engine $7000

ttaowner

well i am car rich but cash poor so i am considering selling this we4 as i have 2 we4's and a total of 8 turbo regals 86-87 and 2 tta's plus some other cars too!

so i will not consider any trades of any kind unless you have a 86 wh1 hardtop or astroroof grey interior bucket seats and pretty close to rustfree .this would be the only exception!!!!!!!!!!

i bought this car close to a year ago locally. the previous owner brought if here to connecticut from kentucky and is in awesome shape as far as rust is concerned.i have all over the car top and bottom inside and out and there are a few small holes on the passenger side rocker and that is it!!!! i believed this happened because of the chip guard stuff down there isn't looking so good! the car had a $6000 paint job 4 or 5 years ago it also got new window sweeps and door seals, frame is perfect ,floors perfect and get this the doors are perfect as well. previous owner had a fuel pump put in and the monkey who did it dropped the tank and cracked the rear fillers.there is also 1 cracked front 1. paint could use a good washing and waxing but looks great otherwise,previous owner also had the engine rebuilt which i am sure probably cost $2000=$2500 everything is new inside but all stock except forged trw pistons.tranny was also rebuilt before the engine was done and has low miles on it. both engine and tranny are original to the car.

when i got the car there was some mildew inside so i knew water was getting inside so i yanked the interior out to check out the floors and there is only surface rust no holes!!! i have since had the back window resealed which was the cause of the leak.i wanted to put in a new carpet before reinstalling interior, car is a hardtop with grey bucket seat interior seats have no rips or holes,dash pad is perfect,steering wheel is nice and horn button is not broken.i have a new shifter handle to go with it as well. i put a pair of nos airdams on the front and replaced the headlight bezels with a better pair .tranny was dangling in the car when i got it so i pulled it out.

car is complete but somewhat apart.if you want a 98% rustfree car that they only made 1547 of that still has all it's original drivetrain well here you go!

i can take pics of anything you need.i can also slip motor and tranny back in the chassis to help with transporting it.

located in meriden,ct 203 213 9126 james
car comes with stock wheels and caps
we42001.jpg

we42002.jpg

we42003.jpg

we42004.jpg

we42005.jpg

forgot to mention i would gladly put the interior back toghther.i wanted to put a new carpet in but i never got around to getting one

the 97 ram air i bought new and has 14,400 miles
the other 2 are my tta's . i have a parts car gta here and a torn apart 88 ta up here and a rustfree shell of a 79 ta

tta's and 97 are not forsale at this time but the other 3 could be but they are probably more of a parts car

203 213 9126 james

i WANT a tta so bad, Even if it needed some work, I would love to chose which car to drive everyday...MY grand national or my tta haha;)

Just curious, what other turbo regals do you have?

none of these are show cars! i drive them all the time when they are up and going! each 1 has it positives.
i have 2 blue 1 86& 187
2 grey 87's i hardtop 1 t top
2we4's the picture from the track was 10 days ago 11.88 @114
black 87 chrome trim vinal roof ,astroroof, corner lights ,buckets ,g80 digital dash REALLY WEIRD CAR
and a 85 gn that i have everything to put the car toghther but many get parted out! pics in part section.
8 turbo regals in total plus i have more cars and trucks.
track008.jpg

P1000148.jpg

we42015.jpg

we42010.jpg

P1000166.jpg

P1000184-1.jpg

I have a 95 camaro with a LT1 in the same project situation as your WE4(except the full interior is in the car black leather), guess you wouldn't be interested in a trade for that?

I have a 95 camaro with a LT1 in the same project situation as your WE4(except the full interior is in the car black leather), guess you wouldn't be interested in a trade for that?

not interested unless there is a bag of money in the trunk! as you can see i have plenty of cars and i don't really need anymore.

I would LOVE to have the black TR with the astroroof and cornering lights. I love the look of a black regal with chrome:cool:

thanks guys! took 6 years to round up get these cars.all are moded somewhat all the usual bolt ons plus some have bigger turbos and convertors. they are all drivers rain or shine i get compliments and thumbs up a few times a week.

Would love to have the time, room, and money for a collection like that. Cool thing is they are not all under car covers and your not afraid to use them go to the track etc... BTW, did you put a whoppin on that Stingray your lined up against??

Tony...

Would love to have the time, room, and money for a collection like that. Cool thing is they are not all under car covers and your not afraid to use them go to the track etc... BTW, did you put a whoppin on that Stingray your lined up against??

Tony...

stingray had a ls1 with a cam and heads and get this A TURBO:eek: so i got owned on that run! his car was very cool! he drove at least 2 hours from rhode island to get to the track and he had street tires too! he ran 11.55 @119 all night and i was told he went 10.60 at end of the night HE HAD NO CAGE! i only run high 11's and working some bugs out.they all get driven to the track 2 hours 110 miles 1 way.both grey t's have been raced the vinal top car was raced a bunch and my we4 has been to the track a bunch.the blue turbo t with white bumper fillers hasn't got there yet as it is new to the collection.the other blue 86 has had the tranny flaring ever since i got it but it is a rocket on the highway it has cam,heads,convertor.

they all need paint but i gurantee you they all get enjoyed:)