Weatherstrip for door windows. opinions on brands out there?

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
GN is down for the winter for some paint work. Roof and quarters and rear spoolfool filler. Removed all the weatherstripping that the windows rest against. Ended up ruining my perfect factory weatherstripping pulling it out so need to replace. What is the latest and greatest to replace them with? Put some GM restoration ones on the doors when I had them painted earlier this year and wasn't really impressed.

GN is down for the winter for some paint work. Roof and quarters and rear spoolfool filler. Removed all the weatherstripping that the windows rest against. Ended up ruining my perfect factory weatherstripping pulling it out so need to replace. What is the latest and greatest to replace them with? Put some GM restoration ones on the doors when I had them painted earlier this year and wasn't really impressed.
Hi! I do have original set of oem GM original roof rail weather stripping set, door seals and outter window belt moldings if you're interested let me know, thanks!!

I bought the ones from Mike's Montes. They are good, take several adjustments to get right dragging a dollar bill between the glass. I have one small place on the right A pillar that wants to let a teeny bit of water in when I wash the car. If I spent more time on them they would be fine. They are quite firm though but for the price, acceptable.

I bought the ones from Mike's Montes. They are good, take several adjustments to get right dragging a dollar bill between the glass. I have one small place on the right A pillar that wants to let a teeny bit of water in when I wash the car. If I spent more time on them they would be fine. They are quite firm though but for the price, acceptable.
Glad to hear. I just bought a set from them. Haven't installed yet.

In checking today, nos4gn/highway stars does not have them, trim parts does not show them, Mike's has them. Wow, just not many sources for these of quality.

I've used the metro seals in the past on my el Camino and they were great. I have a lower door set sitting waiting for my GN to get painted. So I'm using them for the second time, can't be too bad. Rock auto has them cheapest.

I used the metro seals on my car. I only did the drivers side so far as it was in bad shape. They installed ok but took a while to conform to the correct shape. I have heard they are all like this but these are the only ones I have ever tried. I also got the trunk seal and the cowl seal and they were good as well.

I like the Metro. I think it's the best, nearly OEM.

Soff-Seal is horrible.