Weight transfer issues

MikeL.

Stay boosted my friends
Having problems with weight transfer at the track and street and believe my "club" front and rear springs may be the biggest culprit. Has anyone successfully run these at the track and/or what springs are better?

Anything above zero boost launch and it just spins, same for the street. I do have new MT 275/60 and notice a difference over my old 275/50 but I've ridden in other tr's that squat and you can feel the transfer. Not happening here.

Here's what I have, club springs f/r basically stock front suspension no sway bar, metco lowers with brackets, stock upper arms and HR bar and crappy CE adj shocks front and rear.

Having problems with weight transfer at the track and street and believe my "club" front and rear springs may be the biggest culprit. Has anyone successfully run these at the track and/or what springs are better?

Anything above zero boost launch and it just spins, same for the street. I do have new MT 275/60 and notice a difference over my old 275/50 but I've ridden in other tr's that squat and you can feel the transfer. Not happening here.

Here's what I have, club springs f/r basically stock front suspension no sway bar, metco lowers with brackets, stock upper arms and HR bar and crappy CE adj shocks front and rear.

Start with posting a video,[side and rear views], list where the suspension is set,[shock settings], tire pressures, engine data, converter info, data logs, etc.
Once that's available, someone can start to help.
Engine tune, issues can/will have a big impact on your issues.

BTW, Girls squat, race cars don't.:D

Shocks are set 50/50 out back, 90/10 up front
Converter is a 9.5 Bradco nl 3200
249/GN1/6765 DBB/224 roller
18* timing running on E85
18 psi in the drag radials

I'll post up pics today. Trying to find video from Norwalk THS.

I use the Moroso BBC ft springs, QA1 singles all around, stock springs in the rear, HR bar, no bags. B4 the screwed up TCI "test converter", 1.4's were the norm.
How does the engine data log look? fat, lean, boost at leave is?
Someone will likely see the issue in the pics, vids, and asking more ??'s.

IMG_1106.JPG

the pic above was approx 2 psi launch. greater thn 2 psi resulted in tire spin. PM will only hold about 4 psi. Looking to post up a log.

BTW, Girls squat, race cars don't.:D

Damn, that's funny!!

the pic above was approx 2 psi launch. greater thn 2 psi resulted in tire spin. PM will only hold about 4 psi. Looking to post up a log.

It looks like the frontend is getting full extension but so does the rearend which may be due to the "lift brackets" on the LCA's. How high does the rear of the car stand? A vid would help.
I'd look into removing the "lift brackets" from the LCA's and adjusting tire pressure, which I didn't see listed above.

ks