weird engine problem?

86grdnatl

hey guys, I live in PA so haven't been driving my car as much as I would like, but I have noticed that it is acting weird. when you first start the car it runs fine for the first couple minutes. you burn the tires off at every intersection. but I noticed that after the car warms up after a while, the car will not build boost past 5 lbs and it bucks like crazy like its getting no air at all. like I said earlier, this only occurs after the car has been driven for a while, it drives awesome first then it goes downhill after the car "warms up". does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this? I have replaced the stock maf with a LT1 3 Inch one with a maf translator from turbo tweak, new spark plugs and wires, coilpack, fuel pump and hotwire kit have all been put in. and I am using a scanmaster in the grand national. any input would be highly appreciated because im tired of throwing money at the car hoping that it fixes this problem. Thanks in advance! Justin

Bad TCC solenoid maybe. Try unplugging the plug on the side of the trans and go for a drive to see if the problem persists.

With the car running,When it starts to act up on you stop and unplug the cam sensor and see if it runs alot better.Had the same symptoms years ago on a GN and it was a bad cam sensor assembly.

thanks alot for the replys guys, sorry i took forever to log on again,but the problem still persists. the car runs terrible, especially under boost. it will only get up to about 8 lbs then it starts to buck and backfire. i tried unplugging the cam sensor and the car ran WAY worse than before so i dont think that would be the problem. tcc solenoid had just been replaced as well as a new module and coilpack with brand new plugs and wires. i have installed a lt1 maf sensor with a translator. since i have the stock chip i have it set at a little rich at idle and 6 percent rich at wot. no matter what setting i change on the translator the car is still running terrible. i have no idea where to look next. any help would be appreciated.