Well another Friday, another nice night at Towers... **Pics**

Last but not least a nice white 3rd gen RX7 that is in need of an LC2 or an LS1!

Thanks Steve!!!

The only way you can see than many buicks out here is to go to a old folks home!!!! :D

John Wilde said:
Thanks Steve!!!

The only way you can see than many buicks out here is to go to a old folks home!!!! :D

LOL.. Believe it or not I can remember some years back where the one meeting at Towers we had close to 30 Buicks!!! :eek: I'm sure a few guys remember that night when we used to meet behind the Taco Bell in the Towers parking lot.. Those were the days! Now I'm starting to sound like an old fart :eek:

that 5" dp is massive...did he find any gains by using it????? i'm so curious...btw nice photo's.....& cars...

so where is towers??? Im in LUTZ FL on xmas vaction and am freaking going to kill myself from boardum. Id travel pretty far to see a GROUP of GNs, and i would travel far just to see 1.

Beer and more beer is on me for anyone willing! Happy new year!

Nice pics thanks for sharing! Cold and nasty up here in the north. Nice to see some pictures from a car show somewhere! That downpipe is out of control!! :eek: :biggrin:

MIKES86GN said:
that 5" dp is massive...did he find any gains by using it????? i'm so curious...btw nice photo's.....& cars...

Jeff just recently put the 5" DP on and has not been back to the track yet, but I guess he'll find out on January 21st at the Bradenton track rental... My feelings are it can't hurt and it sure does look badass!!! :biggrin:

XxDarkSidexX said:
so where is towers??? Im in LUTZ FL on xmas vaction and am freaking going to kill myself from boardum. Id travel pretty far to see a GROUP of GNs, and i would travel far just to see 1.

Beer and more beer is on me for anyone willing! Happy new year!

Damn I live in south Florida and I have no idea where Lutz is so it sounds like you are in one of the "slower" towns I'm guessing on the west coast...

Here is an unofficial website for the Tower shops car show in Davie...
http://www.digitalwheels.net/CLUBS/Towershopes.asp

It is every Friday, although usually most of the Buicks show up the last Friday of the month there is usually a few there on any given week (last week I wasn't there but my from what my bro said I think they had 6-8 Buicks)..