Well it started..

i would feel REALLY REALLY bad if Brent hurt something trying to keep up with me..

I would feel REALLY REALLY bad if I beat you with Iron Heads, ECM, Stock MAF, AC, Cruz, and power steering. I only have a front glass bumper. You have a hood, deck lid, and bumpers all glass with a 4 point. I have a 6 point cage. :eek:

I would feel REALLY REALLY bad if I beat you with Iron Heads, ECM, Stock MAF, AC, Cruz, and power steering. I only have a front glass bumper. You have a hood, deck lid, and bumpers all glass with a 4 point. I have a 6 point cage. :eek:

trust me man.. your going to hurt the car with your stock MAF (it can meter only so much) and i don't wait to be the reason because your walking the fine line.. i want to see your car run more.. Have you posted a better 1/4 time, NOPE :)

you will see my new numbers soon :smile: ..

i would feel REALLY REALLY bad if Brent hurt something trying to keep up with me..

As of now, Brent is making more power with a smaller turbo, NO glass or aluminum heads and he has a full cage not a roll bar. Just a observation from my point of view, I think Brents ride is running awesome for his combo.

Mike/Nordy you have a good combo also and hope it gets all dialed in with the reworked turbo and the diet to the car. Good luck guys on your quest to be the badest southwest Buicks. :cool: Oh yeah, I see you got your hands dirty with a few others working on your car (LOL) :D

Robert

Mike I know its a late response but your car looks great!!! Sorry I could not help more.

Good luck on that 9 sec slip. Once you get it can I ride in your car? I want to say I rode in a 9 sec GN. LOL

As of now, Brent is making more power with a smaller turbo, NO glass or aluminum heads and he has a full cage not a roll bar. Just a observation from my point of view, I think Brents ride is running awesome for his combo.

Robert

actually Brent has been up too no good, but he just doesnt let anybody know, for what i saw the last time, He had cut off all his exhaust saving about 70pnds, got a bigger better more efficient turbo same as what mike is going to run in his car, he also got a figerglass hood borrowed from someone elses car, and god knows what else, good luck to both of you in your quest for 9's and Brent I am with mike on this one, if your going to keep up with him, you need a fuel management system on that awesome car. :)

He had cut off all his exhaust saving about 70pnds, got a bigger better more efficient turbo same as what mike is going to run in his car, he also got a figerglass hood borrowed from someone elses car

Yea people forgot about that Glass hood, bumper and no exhaust on Brents 6.44 run :eek: .. WHAT EVER.. i'm just glad that everyone is running GREAT and that we are starting to have some quick GN's out here in SoCal..

Yea people forgot about that Glass hood, bumper and no exhaust on Brents 6.44 run :eek: .. WHAT EVER.. i'm just glad that everyone is running GREAT and that we are starting to have some quick GN's out here in SoCal..

We have had quick GN's out here for many years. Ron Fuchey, Kenny, Scott Chestnut, Billy Chapin, Hanna, Lou and it goes on and on.
Jeff