Well... the 4th TurboBuick Video Is Done... Check it out!

Thank you all for your very kind words. I've made my reservations, and I will definately be at the Nats, my first time. :) I'm sure I will be able to get some great new stuff for the next video. ;) I Hope to see some of you there, have a safe trip, Nelson. :)

I feel like a little boy waiting to go to Willie Wonkers Chocolate Factory! :D

Since it's the 25th anniversary of the GS Nats, I am sure there will be an abundance of cars and you will have plenty of video opportunities!

Hey another fabulous job! That is a some seriuos footage to make 4 vids with and they were all long too.

Who does the blonde hottie with the impact gun belong too? Nice addition to vid 4!

^^^

Nelson I will e-mail you the information Friday, been busy putting my GN back together so I can show Ty what real HP is:eek: :D

Originally posted by NJTurbo
^^^

Nelson I will e-mail you the information Friday, been busy putting my GN back together so I can show Ty what real HP is:eek: :D

Okay Travis, I'm just getting my equipment ready. I'll expect your email, Nelson. :)

P.S. Leave Ty alone, he seems like a nice guy.... lol, just kidding go get'em!

at least

Nelson knows a nice guy when he sees one.:D

Nelson, gettin you some "homegrown" vids of the TTA,,,

Will send them ASAP.:)

Originally posted by justabuickv6
The website that host your vids are down.

I think he took them down because people where down-loading them and burning them on DVD'S:(

Nelson is selling the entire collection for $10.00 can't beat it IMO:cool:

Originally posted by 350ci
Too bad, I didnt get to see them.......

I still have several DVD's left, if you would like to order one which includes all four vids for $10.00 + $2.00 S/H anywhere in the U.S. Please feel free to email me @ 87grandnational@gmail.com

Thank you for your support, Nelson Febus aka GNflyby. :)