Went to the track for the first time 11.40@111

Onalky87

I made two runs the first was a waste. Left on 6-7lbs and smoked the tires for a couple hundred feet.then let off n got back in it from 50ish and it went up again and sideways

Second run, It spun bad off the tbrake at 4psi. Let off totally. Got back in it 30ft out and was back in it 100% at a out the 60' then let off with light brakes at about 800ft out due to some random KR (19.9):confused:

60' 1.9
1/8 7.4@101.5
1000' 116mph
1/4,11.40@111

From what I can see the car should do 10.5-10.6 with a 1.6 60'

Still trying to find out y it said 19.9 Kr

Nice looks very promising, how much boost were you running and what torque converter?

Bring it down to Empire, shoot me a PM when you go. I have a buddy who goes to Cicero, he says it sucks...Phil.

101 mph in the 1/8 is definitely enough for 10's in the 1/4 with a 1.70 or better 60 foot.

I have the exact setup as you except stock TB and a CPT66BB. Nice to see what I should be hitting :D

I don't participate here as much as I would like to sometimes but I have to respond to this.
Great job! I remember this car from a couple of years ago and boy has it come a long way.I don't mean that in a bad way though. I always knew it had alot of potential. You did it the right way by asking questions and getting the right people involved.
I remember the previous owner having traction issues too. I know when mine spins it would be a half second slower everytime no matter what. I feel drag radials are very inconsistant with poor track prep but i am no expert either. Mine would spin one pass and then hook great the next. I put a hr bar on and it completely changed the car for the better. It still would spin sometimes but not nearly as much. I have never really played with the rest of the suspension like it probably needs so thats my own fault.
I really enjoy seeing things turn out so well like this. You deserve it and good luck. I am sure you will reach your goal.

definately the car runs strong.you have your work cut out for you getting it to come together but thats the fun part.maybe try rolling the car out so you don't shock the tires on the next pass to get a feel for the car and what the o2s are doing up top,and check out the backhalf gains.then go for the launch and then the light..finding the the right launch rpm and boost and trying to cut a light is alot.i don't use a tbrake on mine,1.52 60fts on the mickeys,the hr bar did make a nice difference,you may want to use a slick with the tbrake it hits the tire hard.