West Texas Blizzard or April Fool's joke??

SVORay

Well It's finnaly Spring and time to break out the Bathing suits. The grass is green and the air is clean. Just begging for an out door cook off. That is unless you live in West Texas. Last night the tenp got down to 37 degrees before I stop checking. It started thundering and Lightning with a faint Mist in the air. This Mourning my wife woke me up saying there was freezing rain out side. I figure it was a joke and rolled back over lol. After a few minutes I noticed a faint tapping on the sky lights. Oh great, whats next. This last about 30 minis and then turned to SNOW:eek: Now it's like a Blizzard outside. It usualy gets chilli before Easter but I can't remember receiving Snow and Freezing rain :confused: I mean for peet sakes, the Mesquites have already started blooming!

DSC00527.jpg

Crazy huh? It was sleeting in College Station this morning! Not as bad as west Texas and the pan handle I'm sure.
Heard we will have record low temps today and tomorrow.
What happened to "global warming"?

Is that snow from this morning in the pic!?!?

Crazy huh? It was sleeting in College Station this morning! Not as bad as west Texas and the pan handle I'm sure.
Heard we will have record low temps today and tomorrow.
What happened to "global warming"?

Is that snow from this morning in the pic!?!?

Werid is right lol

Ya, that picture was about 10 minutes old when I posted it. I guess half of it's already melted but it's still pretty chilli outside. As for global warming, I guess it screws with weather patterns. It gets warm in one places that is usualy cold...Anartica for example and cold in places thats normaly warm like West Texas lol Who knows but it sure makes you wonder.

It's hard to argue with facts but thats another story. Anyhow, it looks like another nice Spring freezing rain shower tomorrow :mad:

Crazy is right!

Must be Easter weekend.

Attachments

• 100_7081.jpg
    100_7081.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 100_7085.jpg
    100_7085.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 107
This weather ain't right. Maybe Al Gore is right. As much as we don't want to believe it we are starting to see it now. :confused: :confused:

Lucky it warmed up yesterday or we would have had more snow instead of rain:eek: I'm guessing we got an inch atleast last night.

LOL - I can hear it now...."It is snowing in Texas?? In April?? It can't be!! That is just not possible!! I just won an Emmy!!"

al-gore-speech1.gif