You can type here any text you want

Wh1 with c4 rims.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meaclez

I saw a picture of a car like this on here awhile back but cant find it again anyone help me.out?

Search some of the Bates threads... I thought I saw pics of something like that there.

Sent from my Spaceship.

found it...i remember seeing a really nice photo of a t type with some on but i cant find it and ive been looking for hours

image.jpeg

Of course I had to like this post, it's my car back in the late '80's/ early '90's. I really like the T-type with the ZR1 replica wheels in their sig.
Sig's haven't shown up on my phone or laptop for 4 months now, so I can't even start looking.

Last edited:
I finally found the one I was looking for, and another one, both very sharp.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hey, thats my car, those are discontinued SLP 17x8 4in bs hyperblack alum ZR1 replica wheels. I snagged one of their last sets for 550 shipped out the door for all 4. They also fit S-10s. I plan on painting them chevy corvette comp grey wheel color to go with the cyber gray paint. I run 245 45 17 up front and 275 40 17 nitto nt01 out back with half inch spacers and 3 inch arp studs.

Back