What cars did this CD Player come from?

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
Looking for a GM cd player like the one listed on eBay what cars & years did it come from?

Attachments

• GM CD.jpg
    GM CD.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 663
try this... I've got the same one in my '84 GN

This unit will fit these plus many other GM vehicles from 1989-1996:

Buick Grand Nationals (With Wiring adapter kit)
Typhoon's
Park Avenue 89-96
Lesabre 89-95
Buick Roadmaster's
Transport's
GRAND AM 92-96
GRAND PRIX 92-02
Beretta's
PONTIAC 89-96
BONNEVILLE
1980's Monte Carlo W/Wiring Adapter

that is a 93-94 buick roadmaster cd player I have one here, ran the #'s through ac delco thats what it comes up as . Thats the only think it comes up as lots of people switch parts around so you just might find one somewhere else. BTW, I have one here but they are not cheep, This one was just referbed, 100% I would need your stock radio and $325.00 the referb alone will run you $209.00 99% of the junkyard ones have blown bulbs or the cd does not work.

try this... I've got the same one in my '84 GN

This unit will fit these plus many other GM vehicles from 1989-1996:

Buick Grand Nationals (With Wiring adapter kit)
Typhoon's
Park Avenue 89-96
Lesabre 89-95
Buick Roadmaster's
Transport's
GRAND AM 92-96
GRAND PRIX 92-02
Beretta's
PONTIAC 89-96
BONNEVILLE
1980's Monte Carlo W/Wiring Adapter

I found a website that has junk yard radios with a 30 day warranty. If they carry radios that fit the above cars, then can I assume it will work in my 87 GN? I realize I might need a wiring adaptor. Or does anybody have a listing of radios that will fit in the GN? Is the Monsoon any better than the rest of them, and if so, what year/car model Monsoon should I be looking for?Thanks!

The size of the radio is the same, however the Pontiac radios have a different mount for them. They have brackets pressed with the radio case. They can be removed but I don't think there is a easy way to attach brackets to the radio to mount it in the GN. Anything is possiable I suppose. The 94 Olds Bravada has the same radio but the face plate is a gray color rather than black, the black looks like a orginal when put in the GN. Also the Pontiac display and back lighting is different color than the ones in the Buick & Olds. on all the radios I've seen.

you need the gm adaptor harness no big deal its about 30.00 and the antenna adaptor from small to big, You can NOT I repeate NOT use a monsoon without the proper wiring and monsoon amp. non amplified headdunit will not work if you just put it in.