What could cause a miss at 12psi everytime?

turboost

Everytime I boost up at 12psi and up it cuts out. I changed the MAP sensor, checked the plugs, checked for vacuum leaks, new coil pack, what other kind of sensor or line could cause a miss that is boost related. It drive perfect to 12psi and spools quick but will then cut out and has a hard time getting above 15psi. Thanks for any help.

Leaking intercooler hoses?
Might be tight enough to get you to 12 psi, but pushing limits past that. When the boost pushes out it will feel like its cutting out.
Are you getting any knock? Might be lack of fuel. Does your fp track up with the boost?

I am getting plenty of fuel, o2s in the 830-850 range, 0 knock, and the IC hose looked to be on pretty good last time I was under the hood. I noticed the problem after I installed the volt booster but still have the problem after I removed it. Any more suggestions?

I have RA plug wires. Funny you should mention plug gap b/c right before I noticed the problem I gapped the 5 and 6 cylinder at .040 and 3 and 4 cylinders at .037, could this have anything to do with the problem. I wouldn't think .040 would be too much. Does it sound fuel related or ignition?

Originally posted by turboost
I have RA plug wires. Funny you should mention plug gap b/c right before I noticed the problem I gapped the 5 and 6 cylinder at .040 and 3 and 4 cylinders at .037, could this have anything to do with the problem. I wouldn't think .040 would be too much. Does it sound fuel related or ignition?

Plugs should be gapped to a tight 0.035.