What did you do to your GN today?

THE BLACK MAMBA

Since alot of people are off from work for the Holidays, I thought some of you guys spent some time working on your GN...So What did you do today? As for me i pulled the engine getting ready for another rebuild and when the rebuild is done i will be installing a Razor Alky, Racetronix Double pumper and a new Transmission...

Putting rear disc breaks on. Maybe finish that up tomorrow maybe rear shocks if they come in and see about getting my TRZ anti roll test fitted.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I fixed a broken inner door handle. Tie wrapped the fuel pressure line to the gauge cup. I also fixed the blinker light in my dash that no longer lit up and annoyed me. I might yank my tranny or convertor or both I have a shudder that annoys me. I have a non stock convertor and a fresh tranny I might stick in

Cranked her up...dying to finished my alky install...just have to finish wiring it up and filling up the tank

I actually drove it today. Since the weather was some what nice I was going to drive it around the neighborhood but ended up taking my son to Game Stop so he could spend the gift card that was burning a hole in his pocket.

Last 4 days installed new altenator, dakota digital dash w/ senders and add on fuel pressure / wide band, aluminum radiator.
Still have exhaust and down pipe w/ boost controller left.

I thought about it - had to work Christmas, etc. - crime takes no holidays................

I fixed a broken inner door handle. Tie wrapped the fuel pressure line to the gauge cup. I also fixed the blinker light in my dash that no longer lit up and annoyed me. I might yank my tranny or convertor or both I have a shudder that annoys me. I have a non stock convertor and a fresh tranny I might stick in

James-
I really am going to have to proof read your posts from now on and offer some editorial suggestions:
For instance:
I wouldn't say - "I might yank my tranny" or both I have a shudder that annoys me"
or
"and a fresh tranny I might stick in"
Other than that - good work!
:D

I will admit that I got a chuckle out of the "yank my tranny" when I first read the post but I thought I was the only one who has such a sick sense of humor.

I drove to work, :eek: :(, one minor annoying car to race/destroy up to 60mph on the Berlin Tpke., and played some 'Pretzel Logic' on the new stereo. :cool:

It's nice in the am. with most people off the roads this week. (y)