What do I need

turbobeast707

Running A TE45a turbo plus the mods in my sig, I hate to say it but I dont know the potential output for this setup so I dont know what I need. I know I need a trans looking In California but dont know who is reliable. Thinking Extreme automatics also I need a torque converter but what stall should I get? I still need durability to drive a long ways If I need to and then to the track and back, Lock up Or non- lock up. I have heard alot on both non vs. Lock-up. Should I get a seperate cooler if I go with non lock up for the HP that my motor should produce to ensure drivability without overheating the trans.
sorry so long winded but Im breaking this motor in still so I havent got on it yet too hard have a litte over 700 mi. on new build first trans took a sh!t it was an Art carr trans with PTC torque converter. had it rebuilt but the shop got rid of my torque converter.
thanks for reading I apreciate all of the help I get on here and if anyone has anything that I can use that they want to sell im intrested I need all the help I can get......!!!. Thanks .
Isaac

Look up dusty bradford and chris hogland on the board for the right converter from P T C