What do you think this car is worth

anywhere between $3500- $5800 depending on mileage

what are the miles, and is there any rust?
got a clean title?

car needs paint and interior work, but looks straight-

i like that color combo, how long have you owned it?
BW

right now, quick is probably right on 3500-5500 the market is horrible on them right now. i paid $4850 for my car about a year ago and thought i got the best deal ever. right now if i paid that again it would be average price for the car.

you can get an almost perfect gn off ebay for 9k a year ago the same car would cost at least 12k. if you can hold off on selling it, once the weather gets a little nicer that alone should bring the value up a bit.

the car has 156k on it but the motor has just been rebuilt no rust
I have owned the car sence nov 2002 I would like to get 6k for the car because I have way more than that in it but I guess times just suck

Thanks
Brent

With no rust and if you have receipts for the motor, you might get your 6K, could take awhile though, don't think waiting for summer is going to make a big difference in Texas.

Brent your car looks fine. But one question are the door ding molding looks like the dealer option that was on my car. They have been pop revited into the doors.

They looked like mine befor i had to fill in the dang holes. Dealers should of been shot for doing this. I was lucky NO rust in the doors.

Sean

my car also has 156k no rust, i did see that you have a bigger turbo and i'm guessing other stuff. i wouldn't let mine go for much less than 8k, but i don't need to get rid of it either. My paint is ok, needs a repainting on the hood, trunk, and doors but from 20 feet looks great. just a lot of little bubbling in the paint.

you do have a very nice looking car, i love the color on it along with the lightly tinted windows.

i'll trade ya straight across;)

Thaks guys for all the info I just wanted to makesure I wasn't trying to get too much for my car

Thanks
Brent

I thought someone stole my buick until I saw yours has pinstripes.

:eek: Last year I bought mine with 90,000 mi. bone stock from original owner for $3,600. It was in about the same shape as yours But my paint is shinny. $6,000 is high but you never know
someone might want it bad enough to buy. good luck:D

Just to give you an idea, I bought my T-type in 02 with 100K, completely stock, okay paint, presentable interior, and VERY dirty for 5 grand. Shes got 148,500 on her now, and I drive it every day. I wouldnt take a penny less than 6000. Would I get it? Who knows. Good luck with your sale.......wish mine was a hardtop.