What do you think?

G. Price

I had the bumper strips and bumperettes removed. These are still steel bumpers. I also attached an underhood pic. What do you guys think?

041.jpg

046.jpg

036.jpg

The car looks GREAT. I'm impressed with everything you've done. Good eye!!

BTW, where did you get that dash? I want one!! :D

Looks good except the only person who can see the scan master would have to sit in the back seat. But you have enough gauges up high enough to monitor knock etc. Looks very clean, engine bay looks good with the red.

The car looks GREAT. I'm impressed with everything you've done. Good eye!!

BTW, where did you get that dash? I want one!! :D

my car has the same exact dash, i got the original reciepts with the car from the original owner, ill go through them and let you know where he got the one from my car from. im sure it wouldnt be too horribly difficult to make your own though.

buickbert

2 questions !!
how hard was it to install dash?
rear tire and wheel combo info...?

car looks great

The dash was in it when I got it. I do have the directions. Doesn't look to simple.

The rims are 15X8 Centerline Telstars with Mickey Thompson drag radials, 275/60/R15

Thanks for all the responses. It's really nice to hear fellow Buick guys appreciate the car.

The dash was in it when I got it. I do have the directions. Doesn't look to simple.

The rims are 15X8 Centerline Telstars with Mickey Thompson drag radials, 275/60/R15

Thanks for all the responses. It's really nice to hear fellow Buick guys appreciate the car.

I just order the exact same dash, and I have auto drags with MT's that are the same size so it's great to see what they will look like on the car....sort of. haha. REALLY nice ride man. I'm impressed. :D

I just order the exact same dash, and I have auto drags with MT's that are the same size so it's great to see what they will look like on the car....sort of. haha. REALLY nice ride man. I'm impressed. :D

let me know about the dash install iam interested in one also...
Supra owner here also 94tt bpu 40,xxx mile Alpine silver

let me know about the dash install iam interested in one also...
Supra owner here also 94tt bpu 40,xxx mile Alpine silver

I certainly will. Poston says 3 weeks on the dash shipping so it will be this time next month before I can update on it. As for Supras, love them, just not much like supra forums at the moment. :tongue:

I actually like the look of the clean bumpers. I would have never thought the bare bumper would look that clean... Very nice...:biggrin:

whats the back spacing on your rear wheels? did you have to notch or bend outer lip? thanks car looks awesome...side shot of car?