What does your car in the 1/4?

What does your car run in the 1/4? Multiple choice allowed for multiple cars.

• Under 10 seconds. Specify below

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • 10 to 10.5

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • 10.6 to 10.99

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • 11 to 11.5

Votes: 28 15.1%
  • 11.6 to 11.99

Votes: 33 17.7%
  • 12 to 12.5

Votes: 36 19.4%
  • 12.6 to 12.99

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • 13 to 13.5

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • 13.6 to 13.99

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • 14 or higher. Specify below. Just kidding.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters

GN One Day...

What does your car run in the 1/4?

Like has been said, it's been quiet here. I'd like to get an idea of what most of you guys do with your TR. I have to live vicariously through you all.
Post your goals if you want, mod's, whatever.

Ran a 12.5 last time out. My car was in such bad tune at the time, its a miracle it ran that. Should be all over the 11's now, just waiting for the track to open back up:)

Damn Hot-Air, my stock Ty is almost as quick, but not as fast.:eek:

Right now it's stuck in the 11.40's but should go quite a bit quicker once I get all the little stuff that's wrong fixed. So far best is 7.28 in the 1/8 with EGT's in the 1490-1510 range....20# boost with a weak w/g spring and a cracked ATR d/s header...LOL. Haven't been back to the track since getting the header fixed, but it feels much better on the street now. Should be interesting to see if it has that elusive 6 sec pass in it....:D

13.2 with the GN, probably as fast as it will go without rebuilding the tranny.

The Iroc HAD BETTER be high 11's with race fuel and low 12's with the alky.......

Mine will run 13's again, the minute I can get the rear brakes to hold more then zero pounds of boost.

I have only left on 0 psi, 2.2 to 2.3 sixty foot times, with 14.3 @ 96.6 mph, with 16 psi all the way through 3rd gear, & half tank of 94 octane. I think a good 4-5 psi launch will knock the 60' down a tenth or two with some traction, and knock the ET down to 13.99 at least. It pulls like all hell.. very strong, for a heavy, fully loaded car. Still got the spare tire & jack in the trunk, and stock GN rims. I think its running pretty good. You guys think she's got 13's in her with a good launch? :cool:

One time it leaned out on me, gave out (knock retard i'm assuming), came back strong and stayed strong the rest of the run. ET was crap since it let out (like 14.8 or something) but the mph was still the same... 96.6. That tells me that run would have been a little quicker if it didnt lean out.

I think I might go get it weighed tomorrow if the weather lets up, since I'm off work. Hmm, not a bad idea.

I think that I'm the slowest for now...16.8@80mph 0psi launch with only 3/4 throttle and 7 psi boost. Car should run in the 14's when I replace the HG and get a good tune in.....

I have gotting a 11.96 @ 113 mph,,, Looking for low 11's this spring,, I have a bigger turbo 50's and trans + with the ext chip,,

:D

the ol' hotair turd does alright.

got ported/polished/big valve heads,geno's 208 cam and a line lock to put in this winter.i'll be porting my stock intake too.

it'll go 11's or drive over the crank trying:D.i'd like to eventually run 11's on alky.

later,sean

Originally posted by KEVINS
Stock Turbo, Stock IC, Stock TC = 12.0's :cool:
This is what I'm shooting for, and will be closer with a 60' like Kevins, in the low 1.6s. I have stock injectors and suspension (except airbags) also. Right now I am considering those air bag spacers, boxing the LCAs, propane kit, and maybe the ME if I upgrade injectors. I can launch at 10 psi now, but the suspension will not handle more than 5. And I almost hate to mess with the injectors since it runs so well now on a Thrasher 100.

Shooting for the low 12's next time out in street trim with a splash of GT100 for safety. ;)

Both cars should run about the same when I get the bigger injectors in the GN.

Biggest problem is getting to the track, way to many days cancelled by weather.

Lotsa people have some good street trim goals. :cool: