What happened to Nick Micale?

CARTMAN

I see he no longer a Super Moderator/Administrator. Did he get deleted by one of those mysterious glitches, or transferred to T6P, or what? :confused:

CARTMAN said:
I see he no longer a Super Moderator/Administrator. Did he get deleted by one of those mysterious glitches, or transferred to T6P, or what? :confused:

Nick has ask to be removed from TB.com for his reasons ...

"BY NICK MICALE
Please remove me as a moderator from the tech forum
and any other area of the board which may show me as
any "official" of TB.com."

If anyone wants to know why he has elected to leave TB.com they should address all questions or concerns about this to Nick himself by phone or Email so there is no confusion or speculation as to why he has left his position here.

Just so there are no misconceptions....

We will let Nick answer this. That way no rumors, no foul play and no administration push outs lies.His decison. His explanation.
In time , when he is ready , he will explain.

BTW... Cartmen, this is the most intelligent question you have ever asked on TB.com. :p

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

Answer is right here Gary....

Wells said:
Aha, the silent partnership finally comes to life.

Yes, you are right Gary, it is shown right here:

http://www.buickhorsepower.com/forums/index.php

John Chamberlin has asked me to help him with the race program for "Buicks at Indy - 2006". I "assume" this is the partnership you refer to?

Bruce and I have no issues between us, I just have my plate full for now. If you, or anyone, want more info or details, my phone number is always listed in my signature so no one needs to "assume" anything, just ask at the source like Bruce stated.

Just to defer any need to contact me for the next week for "urgent" matters that cannot wait, my wife and I will be on vacation and I will NOT be available for phone messages, e-mails or registered/certified mail. :rolleyes:

FWIW & IMHO:
No slight intended, Nick. J/K, I wish you all the sucess in the world. Yes, that is what I was referring to. Have a good vacation, and I will see you up at Vegas this year if come up.

Nick Micale said:
Yes, you are right Gary, it is shown right here:

http://www.buickhorsepower.com/forums/index.php

John Chamberlin has asked me to help him with the race program for "Buicks at Indy - 2006". I "assume" this is the partnership you refer to?

I just have my plate full for now.

I'll be the first to say this board owes you a debt of gratitude for all the assistance you've provided to us over the years and I wish you and your family well in all future endeavors. I bet most members will agree, I'm disappointed about your decision to depart. Good luck to you

Joe