What is the best "reasonably priced" Adjustable FP Regulator??

I would say one from me and I am comming your way Saturday.
See ya, Kip

Talk to Mark Martone.. He builds them. I believe his user name is Mixdup2TRs..

HTH..

There are numerous vendors who sell what appears to be the exact same unit, and all between $99 adn $109. The new versions are even rebuildable.
CAS, Kirban, Cotton's, Red Armstrong (Quad Air), RamChargers, Conley's, and many more. I would call your favorite pick, and just make sure they have it in stock and ready to ship. I've been waiting on mine from CAS for over three weeks now, but I'm learning that's the norm with them. I believe RamChargers sells CAS stuff too, and would suggest using an actual vendor for anything CAS makes, as opposed to dealing directly with Charged Air. At least until he starts shipping on time.

I would only get one that has a true billet lower end.
The hybrid pieces with the stock bottom end have a smaller diameter orifice and will only handle around 600 hp and then have problems returning fuel to the tank. The billet bottoms are larger and can go to 750 hp, aside from looking better.

And its hard to believe there are still GN's out there looking for AFPR's. You'd figure everyones GN is running 11's by this board.

Originally posted by Spoolinup
I would only get one that has a true billet lower end.
The hybrid pieces with the stock bottom end have a smaller diameter orifice and will only handle around 600 hp and then have problems returning fuel to the tank. The billet bottoms are larger and can go to 750 hp, aside from looking better.

And its hard to believe there are still GN's out there looking for AFPR's. You'd figure everyones GN is running 11's by this board.

I wish, but soon i hope!:D

Thanks to all who've responded.

I'm not sure of the point of your comment Spoolinup, but if it makes you feel better I am looking for a replacement to the AFPR that I have now.

BOb