What is the biggest thing that annoys you in a person?

ttypewhite

My 3 pet pieves:
1) people that brag, it drives me nuts.:rolleyes:
2) people that lie, can't trust their a s s:frown:
3) people that steal, they need to be shot, stabbed or knuckled down:mad:

Add to that story beaters; me- "Today I saw a GNX, "
Them- "Oh yeah, well today I saw 2 racing a McLaren and ...."

Its usually lying, but even when it's true, it's annoying. They jump higher, run faster, have more, done more, it really erks me.

Also leg humpers. When a new associate, or neighbor finds out you have someway they can use you, or gain from you and they follow you around and hump your leg. Its like having "fans" but its isn't that you're popular, its they are so lame and intense.

Stealing, lying and bragging are top 3 though IMO.

Opinions

I can't stand people that ask your opinion about something then argue why their opinion is more important or will work better.:mad:

People who only want to talk about themselves. They take any conversation and make it about them.

People who pull out in front of you when you're driving... then they drive really slow.

I got a new one. I work with someone that smokes and drinks coffee without using anything to freshen her breath. So then she gets on the phone and talks for 10 min and the whole room smells like foot and a s s.

Turbo Buick owners who ask for advice and don't follow it. :eek: :mad: :p

People who bring up; religion, politics, mustangs when you first meet them in casual conversation. ;) :D

Add to that

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
People that lean on cars they don't own

I have been doing body work for seventeen or so years now. Few things upset me more....don't even get me started on hail.

People that lean on cars they don't own

I have been doing body work for seventeen or so years now. Few things upset me more....don't even get me started on hail.

Thats a good one.
What about fat chicks that think they are as sexy as Carmen Electra

you named mine already

People Who Are Thieves
People Who Lean On My Show Quality Paint Like Its Just Another Buick
FAT Chicks That Wear clothes that are 10 times to small

I hate people who look at me all high and mighty when I fart at dinner in public...What no one but me farts?!!!

:p

People who can't even do the 'posted' speed limit, in the left lane. They wonder why your flashing your lights at them.