What is the stupidest question that was asked about you TR at show or cruise?

Why would you put a 6 cylinder in that?
Weren't these suppose to be twin-turbo'd?
What is that thing back there?

My top 3:
"Never seen a Vortech mounted like that."

"The rest of the motor must be under the firewall"

"How much did it cost to get that in there"(OK so I did put it in my GTA but I usually get this question when I'm out in one of the TTA's)

Steve

The questions I most hear are "wouldn't it be faster with a 350?" and "what's all this room for?"...since I converted to electric fan on my hotairs.

"Is that a Paxton?"

"Isnt that supposed to be a 350?"

"My cousins friends aunts doctors sisters cousins former roommate has a GNX with 200 miles in a garage he never drives it"

"Too bad its not a GNX. They had twin turbo's and were MUCH faster"

I was asked once why I pulled out the 305 and put in a 6. The car would have been much faster with the stock 305 in it.

Not really a question but I was at an "American Muscle" car show in Indiana this past summer.

I put the description of my car as a 1987 Buick GN as there was absolutely no room to write.

When the awards were being announced and I was chosen....the guy with the microphone said..

Um...1987 Buick...um....Green Buick.

GN became short for Green.

My fault for not writing it all out but I figured seeing as the car was right in front of him he would figure out GN = Grand National.

They ask where the intercooler is on the GN!? (IT's a front mount!)

Ask if my ecm plugged right into the GN motor in the IROC!:rolleyes:

Is that a regal with a Grand National hood? The Regal T-Type wasn't as fast as Grand Nationals were they?:confused:

"i had 2 buddies in NY who had GNX's and drag raced them"
BS!!!!!!
"I was working at sears and put a battery in a gray GNX with "T" badges on the fenders"
WWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT??????????
"did those come with a 396 or 454 big block?"
no, but it'd smoke either one of them in a chevelle.......

Had someone with a 2002 Camaro SS ask me why I gutted the interior of my GN.

I told him it was completely stock. He shook his head and said no way it came with that much room.

I looked inside his car and understood.

friend's wife's dad calls it a "Nascar Regal"
Also Top 8 eliminator driver whose car runs 4.70's in the 1/8 says "Those things ran 7.60's stock, right?" yeah sure.