what kind of Motorcycle do u ride

:cool:

I want a SV650 for a track bike.

I originally had a '99 SV650, it was an awesome bike, even more fun than the 1000 in some ways. It was so light and easy to toss around. I wrecked it and really banged myself up, but I couldn't stay off of a bike...

Here's a pic of it, pre-smashed :(

1969 BSA Lightning....7500 original miles. As if I don't have enough oil leaks in the garage.

Love Bikes! Been riding since I was 11 years old so have had many. 30 or so I have owned over the years at last count. Current stable includes:

'04 Kawasaki ZRX 1200R in Galaxy Silver
'72 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV (2 stroke triple)
'97 Kawasaki KE 100 (son's- fun little bike!)

Wish I was skilled to post pics! I also have another '72 H2 to restore in the near future. Future wants include a Kawasaki KLR 650 dual sport.

For those that ride, please use extreme situational awareness at all times as well as using appropriate gear including a helmet! Keep it safe guys. :smile:

I originally had a '99 SV650, it was an awesome bike, even more fun than the 1000 in some ways. It was so light and easy to toss around. I wrecked it and really banged myself up, but I couldn't stay off of a bike...

Here's a pic of it, pre-smashed :(

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4241/dsc00018small8sa.jpg[IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

That's what I like about them, easy to toss around. I think I'd be a lot faster on a bike I'm not worried about crashing as much.

Plus with some suspenion upgrades I've heard they're even more fun.

Mine=Suzuki Intruder 1500 LC (black)
Hers=Kawasaki Vulcan 800 (black)
Why do I keep getting black vehicles:confused:

Bike

2004 Victory Vegas with just about every accessory that you can throw at it. Just over 3K miles and is currently 4 sale. :cool:

Attachments

• DSC03915 (Medium) (Small).JPG
    DSC03915 (Medium) (Small).JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 159
I used to have a V65, fun bike.

I have this one, a YZ426 made into a street legal supermoto bike. Finished up the nitrous install late fall and haven't tried it yet. SM is FUN. I absolutely love riding this bike around. I think with the nitrous I might be able to hang with some mild mannered 600's (hope so). I know it can handle whoops and doubles better !

I also have a YZ250F, a CRF50 (full aftermarket suspension, 88 kit - a sweet bike for my 9 year old. Then we have a CRF50 stock for my 7 year old.

2hwmku8.jpg

478uo0j.jpg

Slightly modified??? Buell Firebolt XB12R. I like finding kids with Busa's on good curvy roads and being right on their pompous butts. Now those with knowledge is a whole different story.

The only way to fly...if you're flying more then 750 miles a day!:biggrin:

Attachments

• new bike (Medium).jpg
    new bike (Medium).jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 83