• country

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • rap

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • or outher (please specifie below)

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blue grass mainly, some country and some moderen style rock but mainly blue grass. you should see peoples faces when i out run them wearing my amish hat and suite with "mountian dew" or "shadow ridge" blairing.

classic rock....Led Zeppelin baby! The gods of rock! I am a die-hard Zep fan. I also listen to other classic rock and a little bit of the new stuff.

Originally posted by tta1401
classic rock....Led Zeppelin baby! The gods of rock! I am a die-hard Zep fan. I also listen to other classic rcok and a littel bit of the new stuff.
:D :D :D i like led zeppelin also really good band

CLASSIC ROCK, Texas country (not Nashville), and Rap. In that order.

I really can and enjoy listening to everything except "pop punk."

Anything and everything except rap. But I prefer classic rock. I'm not too crazy about thrash-metal. Heavy metal is OK as long as it's got a good melody.

Check out my screen my name. I also play bass and sing in a hardcore punk band. Oi!Oi!Oi!

Trance/techno. I lived in Seattle for the last 4 years, so it had an impact on me. Most of the dummies in Seattle go to the raves to do extacy, I go there to laugh at the kids on "e" and listen to the music. I really get into the music.

I will be in Seattle in 2 weeks to see DJ Tiesto. He is one of the worlds best Trance DJs. Lots of music you hear in commercials and on regular TV that he mixed or originated. Most people do not even know who made all that "filler" music.

ERIC.:)

Hard classic rock, jazz-fusion (jaco), some funk/soul, mostly the band Tower of Power, whos bassist IS the best, ever. Basicly anything with supieror bass/drumming.:)

mtetal all the way!

a few of my favorites: system of a down, dry kill logic, mushroomhead, slipknot, fear factory...

i was the guitarist in a metal band for a while but they literally said i was to good for me and kicked me out... :rolleyes:

-Neil

Trance

Im with you Taffy

Trance and some good euro style dance. When cruisn on certain days, some good alternative 80's gets me in the mood.

Tiesto is definately the man when it comes to electronica, theres a few other good ones out there too.

Let me know if you wanna exchange some tracks Taffy :D

Originally posted by equalizer442
blue grass mainly, some country and some moderen style rock but mainly blue grass. you should see peoples faces when i outrun them with "mountian dew" or "shadow ridge" blairing.

Nothing like cruising around in the middle of Ricer Country with "Dueling Banjos" on at 150 decibels! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I had to go Heavy Metal, since I'm listening to Nothingface right now. I really like hard rock, but trance-techno is a close second. I'm a big fan of Dave Ralph, Paul Oakenfold, Orbital, etc. But when it's GO time (at the track), it's always Primer 55, Rammstein, Dope, gotta be SOMETHING fast and heavy.

Originally posted by Weazel
I had to go Heavy Metal, since I'm listening to Nothingface right now. I really like hard rock, but trance-techno is a close second. I'm a big fan of Dave Ralph, Paul Oakenfold, Orbital, etc. But when it's GO time (at the track), it's always Primer 55, Rammstein, Dope, gotta be SOMETHING fast and heavy.

i really like the band Nothingface i just started lissing to them the outher day :D i also like hatebreed

An avid listener of all crud that rocks hard. Listing of bands where do i start. I love Manson and his new cd that i got pirated is probably his best work yet (except ACSS because of the classics), Dope (local band that plays hard), chevelle (another local band from grayslake, about a 10min drive from the driveway), Slipknot (how can u go wrong with Corey Taylor and People=Sh!t), Stone Sour (another band with Corey Taylor and they rock live), Rob Zombie (he was better in White Zombie), Cold (light but good), Korn (their loud stuff), Static-X (those mothers can play), deftones (their heavy stuff)

Wow i did pretty good off the top of my head:D

Re: Trance

Originally posted by microELVIS
Im with you Taffy

Trance and some good euro style dance. When cruisn on certain days, some good alternative 80's gets me in the mood.

Tiesto is definately the man when it comes to electronica, theres a few other good ones out there too.

Let me know if you wanna exchange some tracks Taffy :D

I have about 285 hours of Techno on my computer. I heard that if you hook up to kazaalite.com that you could get songs. I do not know anything about that though. This is just what a little birdie told me.:D ERIC.