what,s happened

hcox10

hi
is this web sight dead there has been nothing new for a long time
thanks harold

there is new stuff every day.
maybe your browser is just loading pages from cache instead of pulling of from the server.
of course, if you can read this, then it's loading new pages, so i don't know.

hcox, if you mean nothing new as in no traffic, novaderiks right. at least a few post everyday. from what i can tell (when i do searches at least), not near as much traffic as there was a few years ago. but from what i've noticed, alot of those guys have converted over to ic'd.
if you mean nothing new as far as ideas, new products, tech, etc... i feel your mostly right, not a whole lot of new news lately.

few things i would mention would be:
gbody parts is coming out with a 3" dp with integrated wastegate. which is awesome, but thats not new technology for us.

biggest new achievement in the past couple years i would think would have to be turbotweaks chips designed especially for our cars. I think jerryl is responsible for alot of that actually.

i've been doing some research myself and when i get a hour or so sometime n the next week i'm going to post my thoughts on our turbo situation.

I observe... but rarely post

I have owned my '84 GN since 1996.

We "had" many years of information in this area of the board... and lost a bunch of it with server crashes ect...

One of the 1st Hot-Air's converted to a Translator+
Played with Nitrous, and Alcohol injection
Accomplished a V2 intake conversion
Accomplished a TA-33 upgrade (Best bang for the dollar right there!)
ATR exhaust - Single Shot 3"

Converted to the '87 set up.

I have owned my '84 GN since 1996.

We "had" many years of information in this area of the board... and lost a bunch of it with server crashes ect...

One of the 1st Hot-Air's converted to a Translator+
Played with Nitrous, and Alcohol injection
Accomplished a V2 intake conversion
Accomplished a TA-33 upgrade (Best bang for the dollar right there!)
ATR exhaust - Single Shot 3"

Converted to the '87 set up.

In my case I have achieved all my Hot Air goals and do not post much. My signature speaks for itself. I really love driving my car and it really does fly. I am one of the few who have not converted to the IC side. The only point is that a Hot Air can go fast but it is expensive. Take-care-Brad

Not much going on here. I'll probably take it to the track a few times this year and maybe tune a little bit more, but my focus is going to be in getting it to ride smoother and getting some interior items replaced.

In my case I have achieved all my Hot Air goals and do not post much. My signature speaks for itself. I really love driving my car and it really does fly. I am one of the few who have not converted to the IC side. The only point is that a Hot Air can go fast but it is expensive. Take-care-Brad
it was more expensive for you than for those that follow- you had to buy and try a whole bunch of different parts, we can just copy your final combination.
thanks, by the way.

it was more expensive for you than for those that follow- you had to buy and try a whole bunch of different parts, we can just copy your final combination.
thanks, by the way.

Your comment hits the nail on the head. I have beat my head against the wall for years and drained my wallet. The real issue is that I do not keep any secrets. Anybody who wants to know about how to get a hot air moving let me know. I can save anybody some money but the bottom line is does cost money. In my case the beating my head against the wall and bleeding my wallet in order to get my car running right was worth it. I now can cruise around and get alot of thumbs up as people see my car. I even got a thumbs up from a policeman yesterday. I also can leave alot of people in the rear view mirror. My only point is ask before you spend $. In the end is does really work. I have done it without an intercooler. Enough of my Hot Air. Brad

hi
is this web sight dead there has been nothing new for a long time
thanks harold
+

Well...to be honest I haven't been able to get on the site since approx. Feb. 25, after hours online with Dell computer, Comcast, etc, etc. I found I was blocked from the website server, not the website. :confused: :( Maybe something to do with the hacker I had in Jan. :mad: I noticed one thing, You don't know how much you miss it, when you don't have it.
But it's good to be back!! Got lots of reading to catch up on.:wink: :D