What should the fuel pressure be set at

turbobeast707

I just installed a set of 80# injectors and a matching TT chip what should the fuel Pressure be set at to run these injectors?
Isaac

Wth dude....chip instructions are in the link.
Right there plain as day...43 psi line off.

sorry missed it but Im running pump gas for now with octane booster additive. waiting on alky injection kit in the mail..
Isaac

hey guys maybe you can help me with my map install there is a plug next to the boost sensor that matches the map plug on my 87 that was left un plugged could this be for a map sensor on a digital dash GN because I didnt find a map sensor in the location where one should be or do you always have to splice in a map sensor?

here is a pic of the plug is this the right one it is located in the right location?
WP_001171.jpg

Why can't people give the new guys a chance instead of jumping down their throats right off the bat. I have met a few guys that are pretty new to the board who are afraid to ask a question because they don't want belittled!

I wasn't able to see the pic you posted. There is a plug by the MAP sensor that doesn't plug into anything. Don't worry too much about the occasional grumpy ass. They want you to use the search function. They have been around these cars soooo long they have forgot what it is like to be the new guy. They are right about the search function though. It is very helpful but sometimes you have to go through several threads to get the nugget you are looking for. I don't mind helping but I don't have a tenth of the knowledge of most of these guys.

Thanks for the gesture. I know that my understanding of my car is lacking that is why I am trying to learn what I need to do I have never really worked on these cars until now it is a totally different world for me. But thanks for everyones info I greaatly appereciate it..
Isaac.

About the plug that is located next to the boost sensor is it the one that I can use it or do is it not used at all. sorry if I dont know I have loked into this topic but I have found alot of plugs that were bypassed on my car when I bought it and wires that were spliced into so I am unsure if the previous owner had a 3 bar map in the car before.. thanks Isaac
WP_001171.jpg