What size Camshaft

I'm building a stoker Motor with the forged crankshaft, K rods and Diamond piston and aluminum heads.
I'll also be running a 6266 Turbo and alcohol injection, I just want some advice on the cam setup.
The car will be 90/% street and 10/% track able to go mid 10 sec with room to grow, I'm looking to
go with a 212/206 or a 218/212 .

I'm running a 214/210 roller that was suggested to me by Arizona nick . The one piece of advice I can give u is don't go to big . I just put my 214/210 back in and took out my 224/224 .

The one piece of advice I can give u is don't go to big . I just put my 214/210 back in and took out my 224/224
could you explain this a little further?the 224/224 cam with the right setup makes a lot of power

could you explain this a little further?the 224/224 cam with the right setup makes a lot of power

The reason I went back was the mid range and top end where killer with this cam . My bottom end Tq was lacking. I bought it because I wanted something that I would be able to use in my stage build . That cam is to big for my 109 setup and going to be small for my stage motor but will work . I'm also runing 1.75 rockers which gave me .628 valve lift so I feel my 214/210 will work better in my current setup . Attached is the cam card of both cams

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 80
Well it was runing and the valves are still in the heads I believe lol .