what size fuel lines for E85

todd n toohey

Here is the current build: Have double pump Reds (255 each), stock fuel lines, stock fuel rail, going to Bosch 160s for E85 is the projected build. Right now the car is dynoed at 553 RWHP. Not looking for crazy HP but want E85 conversion. With this set up, will stock lines support the 160s with peoples experience out there? I know it is a good idea to go larger lines but do I have to in order to support this set up? Thank you for the help.

I know it is a good idea to go larger lines but do I have to in order to support this set up?
No,but you do have to monitor fuel pressure so that you'll know that your current fuel systems supplies all the fuel to the motor that it needs. When pressure drops upstairs,you're not getting enough fuel. You are at the upper limits of the capabilities of your current system.

Sorry to butt in Todd, but what i want to know is what is the cut off point on stock lines that anyone has gotten too in the 1/4 on stock lines running E-85 with what ever size 120's or bigger. And double pumps. I'm sure it's going to very.