What size injectors are you runnind with a 49?

Rizzer1

Just acurious on what size injector most of you 49 guys are running and what would you recommend? Thanks:smile:

anything from 42#to 60#. I just took some 36#s off your kind of limited on how far you can go, I say just go with the 60s and be done so when you tired of the 49 you have enough fuel:D

with that turbo im sure lots of people are running stock or 009's. if your going to upgrade your injectors do it once and get the 60's

60's FTW

I run 50's but if I were to buy today, they would be 60's :biggrin:

stock? the stock injectors with stock turbo are barley enough fuel let alone with the 49? Maybe at 16 psi ; )

Awsome, thanks for the replies. I am going to go with the 60's as I will probably upgrade the turbo down the road. I appreciate all your responses guys thanks!! :)

I used 009s (42lbs) and 55lbs with my ta49.Everyone seams to like the 60lbs injecters because you can grow into them.

50,60s are the norm now and will allow you to grow.Anything down to 36s can be used with upgraded reg,matching chip and good pump and could be had used if need be for big savings from other members here.

You can grow into very large with a reburn of a chip or a stand alone. Ive run 42 lb/hr and up to 83 lb/hr with a TE44. The size of the injector/turbo is not as important as the amount of hp you will be feeding. The 42's will work up to approx. 120mph with a good chip and tune. The 83's will go beyond maximizing the potential of the stock fuel delivery (feed lines, pump and fuel rail)and have been over 135mph without supplemental fuel. If you plan on running over 120mph i would go for a larger injector than 42's. This is all without supplemental fuel too. If you have alky injection the mph can be pushed up even more before there is a problem.

60's now, I ran over the 36's with Meth injection at 23psi so don't bother with anything less than 60's.

Good to know, yeah I have just got the razor alky kit so I am sure with the boost I want to run the 60's will definatley work better for me. By the way...where is a good place to purchase the 60's? Thanks again to all who have helped. :wink: