What stall speed(Pats 10" L/U) stall to go with....

313badbuick

A V6!!!!
Well after some intense research I have decide to purchase a Pats 10" L/U stall converter. Its going in my 87 GN when I install my TA49 along with my Razor's alky kit. So my question is which stall to go with fellows??? By the way, just want to achieve high to mid 11's:biggrin: Thanks for any feed back

Well after some intense research I have decide to purchase a Pats 10" L/U stall converter. Its going in my 87 GN when I install my TA49 along with my Razor's alky kit. So my question is which stall to go with fellows??? By the way, just want to achieve high to mid 11's:biggrin: Thanks for any feed back
12 views....and No response!

if it's Pat's you want...

Pat's 12" D5 converter modified to 3000 stall, fully furnace brazed with bearings and anti balloon plate. Perfect for TA49/TE44 or small ball bearing turbo. Full Throttle.

Something in the 2800 range in the 10". I would never use a 12" for anything over 2200-2400 stall. If a 12" will really go 3000 rpm at 0# of boost it has some severe modifications inside that are not ideal.

So Dusty what 10" L/uPTC converter to you suggest. I see in you sig. that you are a PTC converter distributor? Oh yeah and price:) Thanks