What Tires???

Just put these tires on today.(26x10.5x16) E.T. Streets. They're at least an inch skinnier that my 255/50/16 drag radials. I wonder if the 26x11.5's would have fit? Oh well...

Just out these tires on today.(26x10.5x16 E.T. Streets. They're at least an inch skinnier that my 255/50/16 drag radials. I wonder if the 26x11.5's would have fit? Oh well...

Wait until you race with them. I can't spin them. I also heat them up REALLY well.

Jason

Oh what a Dumb A--! I just read the whole thread again. I should have went with the 11.5's. Well I'll find out tomorrow how the 10.5's are. :eek:

Well I only got 2 passes, and I didn't get a good 60" time, but the tires did not spin at all. My 2nd pass I launched with at least 5 psi, and they hooked perfect. With my MT Drag Radials I could never launch with any boost..I need some more passes to test them out, but i'm definitely happy so far...

Well I only got 2 passes, and I didn't get a good 60" time, but the tires did not spin at all. My 2nd pass I launched with at least 5 psi, and they hooked perfect. With my MT Drag Radials I could never launch with any boost..I need some more passes to test them out, but i'm definitely happy so far...

FWIW, I run 12 PSI in them and heat the hell out of them. Although, if you didn't spin them, I wouldn't change your current settings.

Jason

FWIW, I run 12 PSI in them and heat the hell out of them. Although, if you didn't spin them, I wouldn't change your current settings.

Jason

Yeah I actually just barely got them smoking, and started at 15 psi. I only ran them twice though, so I don't really know anything for sure.. Thanks for the tips!!!