What to do in Los Angeles area?

lnkncontiverto

Feel my Pacifists-of-Fury
I'm going to be on vacay there for a week and I'm looking for suggestions on things to see and do. I've never been to the area. Has to be 2-year-old friendly, as I will have the wifey and daughter with me.

I'm from the frigid north in Michigan, so I will be spending some time thawing on the beach. Any beaches that stand out among others?

Thanks!

depends on what you do. If you like the regular sights and celebrities, they youll want to hit up the strip. Whiskey Agogo, the chinese theater, or catch a tour bus. If you head to the hills you got the mullholland drive and some celerity houses. I ate at Roscoes House of Chicken and waffles and a Randys Donuts in Inglewood. Theres the wax museum off hollywood blvd, theres the beach bout 35 min from downtown, Theres Disneyland In anahiem, you got the tar pits on La Brea, The supermall on Slauson (this was my favorite), earls hot dogs, and a bunch of other fun things to do. Universal Studios and Paramount have tours as well as some theme parks. If your a bit more interested, you can venture into long beach, and go see the Queen Mary. Theres also a cool aquarium in the LBC. Amoeba is a cool store if you like music, and theres the Watts towers if you like art...

BEST BEACH IS IMO IS VENICE... but you and your kids will like Redondo the most probably...
Point in case, theres a lot to do, but you probbly wont be able to do it all:biggrin:

We took the Warner Bros tour,very interesting.:DJust down the street was Bob's big boy restaurant.They have a cruise every Fri night,Jay Lenno goes often:cool:.We also went to Force's race shop in Yorba Linda;)

Kevin

Lots of good car shows every weekend.:cool:

Mike B.