Votes: 21 9.5%
  • 96-99

Votes: 20 9.1%
  • 00-03

Votes: 32 14.5%
  • Haven't graduated yet

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters
1998 for me.......dont you remember those days back in school, that you could not wait to be older and out of school. Those were the easy days, I wish I would have enjoyed them better, Id trade almost anything for that easy life once again, no worries....... Back to reality for me, later

Originally posted by kenny
Damn Kenny, where does someone who just graduated high school get the $ to afford an 87 Turbo-T TE60, CAS V2, 50# injectors, Art Carr 9"... etc...??

Class of 1990, which made me 16 years old in 1987.:) My parents wanted me to get a new Cutlass. but I had been doing my homework on the GN's.:D I am able to get them to the Buick lot, and I act suprised when I see a all black "Cutlass" looking car. Here is how it went from there:

My mom: That is a sharp looking car.
Me: Yeah, it's the same as a Cutlass.:eek:
Salesman: How old is your son again?
My mom: He just turned 16, why?
Salesman: Maam, this is the fastest production car made in the US. (As I cringe to hear those words, looking at the saleman as if I were ready to cut his tongue out).
My mom: Keep looking boy!:eek:

Needless to say, it was 14 years later before my dream came true.:cool:

87 here... Wish I knew then what I know now. I can tell ya one thing, there would be a LOT of cheerleaders whos dads would be looking for me ;)

Originally posted by darb
Class of 1990, which made me 16 years old in 1987.:) My parents wanted me to get a new Cutlass. but I had been doing my homework on the GN's.:D I am able to get them to the Buick lot, and I act suprised when I see a all black "Cutlass" looking car. Here is how it went from there:

My mom: That is a sharp looking car.
Me: Yeah, it's the same as a Cutlass.:eek:
Salesman: How old is your son again?
My mom: He just turned 16, why?
Salesman: Maam, this is the fastest production car made in the US. (As I cringe to hear those words, looking at the saleman as if I were ready to cut his tongue out).
My mom: Keep looking boy!:eek:

Needless to say, it was 14 years later before my dream came true.:cool:

HAHA!
January of 86, dad was looking to buy a new car. He is biased toward black 2 door cars. At the time, I didn't know about the GN. We stop at a Buick dealer. Salesman walks us by a GN. Dad asks "Does it have a V8?", "No, V6 Turbo" . "Pass". He bought a new Oldsmobile and I realized about 4 weeks later what had happened. :mad: One year later, he got a company car and Mom gets the Olds. She drives about 3k miles per year. See where I'm going? :mad:

Drunk as hell
high as heaven
We're the class of '87'

Yeah right!I had a primered 67 camaro with a 327 4 speed.Got smoked by some ugly chick whos daddy bought here a spankin new 87 gn.wanted one ever since,just got my 86 t 6 months ago,A wife,2 kids, and a house later!!

Graduated in 1969 and bought a brand new Camaro 302 Z28. Have been a go-fast freak since my first 55 Chevy 2dr post at the age of 16. Man things have changed. Some for the better. Some not.