whats my options here?

came on the car when i bought it 5 years ago. i think its either a GN1 or Terry Houston external wastegate style.

IMAG1065.jpg

IMAG1066.jpg

IMAG1067.jpg

Cotton's DP

Haven't had any GN1 headers here in the shop to see how exact they are to the KB... but the crossover on the KB's swung way out and got in the way. We've got them to work with some modification to the crossover.

Funny, I thought it looked like an ATR . The thin turbo flange typical of ATR's is what caught my eye.

well i decided to go with the SE style headers from TR custom parts, as those will fit with my existing downpipe.
never really thought about it, but after looking at the pictures of the header flanges i realized that i may not be able to use my stock bolts? anyone can confirm that?

well i decided to go with the SE style headers from TR custom parts, as those will fit with my existing downpipe.
never really thought about it, but after looking at the pictures of the header flanges i realized that i may not be able to use my stock bolts? anyone can confirm that?
You need to use a few of the factory bolts on the driver's side for the alternator brackets. The rest I just used standard 6 point or 12 point header bolts. I beleive the headers came with the necessary bolts