What's the strangest thing you found in your car (and kept)

PNYKLR

In my 87 GN there is a sticker in the center console from the previous owner of a small mouse and also I have a squeezable flashlight that says "Loews Annapolis Hotel" which I am trying to get work again (it used to work)

In my old 86 the previous owner left a really small bottle like 2oz of drakkar noir. Loved the scent and always.smelled good when I.opened.it up..

A pair of size 6 panties. Oh $***, I forgot to return them. :eek:

I remember in the mid 90s a friend bought a ttype and found a bag of coke underneath the steering column. No he did not keep it lol

Not that this is odd, but I was surprised to find this in the door panel still after 25 years.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1381845568.454337.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I found a bag of coke or crack couldnt tell and like 5 or 6 pills that were colorfully all were in the center console and all went to the trash.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Not a "kept" story ...but

When parting out a trashed WH1 I removed the seat belt pods on the qtr panels.
Days later I was poking around and spotted a black; "satchel like thing" stuffed into that empty space in the quarter (under the qtr glass window area)
Hmmm..
Pull it out..
It's what looks to be a fabric CD case - but stuffed full. Still zippered.
Now - if you know the space to which I am referring - you know this could NEVER have fallen into that area - it had to be put there.
But by the looks of it's over stuffed - I'm thinking - A) Drug dealer's stash - or - B) Stuffed with hundred dollar bills
So...try to unzipper - zipper stuck.
Utility knife...
Nothing but Tupac Shakur CDs from the mid 80's!!!!
Most like some line worker's music.
The proverbial coke bottle in the door - but with a twist.

There was a lock tab on the trunk/quater extension so it coulded be locked with a padlock...dont know if university of tenn or DOE done it?
Change under seats are installer tips

In mine, I found a bank deposit slip from the original owner. I snail mailed him and he eventually e-mailed me back.
A friend of mine bought some used car and when he removed the center console, there were dozens of blank credit cards hidden there.

Shortly after taking delivery of my car I found a garage door opener in the console. When I called the previous owner and told him I had his opener, he replied " just toss it,,, it was there when I bought the car twelve years ago and I just never took it out" ! Funny thing is,, it's still there....o_O