What's up Houston guys/gals? Get in here.

Finally..

Ok I just bought an 87GN, it runs good but could do with a good tune up. you guys got any tips for me on this? Iam new to the Buick scene. BTW its basically all orgional.

Hope to see you guys on the streets sometime;)

Well, I jus bought an 87 N/A Regal that is going to get a ladder bar/coil over susp, and a 455 buick with lots of Nos. Also it look like the family and I will be moving back to Spring in June or July, so you guys better be ready for some RACING !!!!!

Later

Eddie Burt

Originally posted by EddieB
Well, I jus bought an 87 N/A Regal that is going to get a ladder bar/coil over susp, and a 455 buick with lots of Nos. Also it look like the family and I will be moving back to Spring in June or July, so you guys better be ready for some RACING !!!!!

Later

Eddie Burt

OH!!!! There goes the neighbor hood :D

HEHEHE Just kidding Eddie. It will be good to have you back.

See ya then

Hey JDSfastGN...

I think you talked to my father at the autorama this saturday...
He was with my mom and we have just bought an 87 GN.
I think he said it was at the Buick Club of Houstons car.
Is this the same person???

no buick...and only in Houston for another month or so before I leave for the Air Force....but I am in houston and constantly looking for the right deal on a Buick:D (one to build myself or a lightly modded one for the right price)

Mike

anyone know about a white t-type in the cinco ranch area?
I saw this one at sonic on mason road and was wondering if it is one of you guys or someone you know?