Whats up San Diego GN onwers..

nordy racer

I'm out here visiting for the week, i'm flying home on Friday around 7am.. Anyway, anyone hanging out this week in the area.. i'm hearing that the Gas Lamp district is the place to grab some beers.. Hit me back on here or call my cell (703)-898-8422..

thanks guys,
mike

nordy racer said:
i can't believe no one is hanging out here :confused: ...

Everyone is out whale watching. Gas lamp district is a good place to hang out. You could also take a trip down to TJ's (Mexico)
Jeff

Jeff Rand said:
Everyone is out whale watching. Gas lamp district is a good place to hang out. You could also take a trip down to TJ's (Mexico)
Jeff

It wasn't to bad down there tonight.. But as you can see, i'm back in the hotel before midnight :mad: ... The car show starts at the civc center tomorrow, so i'm heading there..

Wait a minute. You post at 11:38 on a Tuesday, express disbelief that no one has responded by 3:43 PM, and have a hard time understanding that the Gaslamp is deadsville on a Tuesday night?

Don't try to tell me that Georgetown or Old Town Alexandria hop on Tuesdays, either. The Gaslamp will be hoppin' by Thursday night...so at least you'll get one good night in.

But DON"T go to TJ. Nothing but trouble there, IMO. (Jeff's a thrill-seeker and a ninja. :D )

I may give you a call on Wednesday...I'll probably take a ride over to Brutal Six's (Neal's) to do a little bench-racing.

Mac in SD said:
Wait a minute. You post at 11:38 on a Tuesday, express disbelief that no one has responded by 3:43 PM, and have a hard time understanding that the Gaslamp is deadsville on a Tuesday night?

Don't try to tell me that Georgetown or Old Town Alexandria hop on Tuesdays, either. The Gaslamp will be hoppin' by Thursday night...so at least you'll get one good night in.

But DON"T go to TJ. Nothing but trouble there, IMO. (Jeff's a thrill-seeker and a ninja. :D )

I may give you a call on Wednesday...I'll probably take a ride over to Brutal Six's (Neal's) to do a little bench-racing.

Cool hit me up.. i'm heading to the car show around 4 or so, but after that nothing planned...

whats up

welcome to sunny ca. hope you like it here there is a few of us out here and we meet up at the stadium for race night on every other friday...hope to see ya there..

MR.B, If you read the original post, 1) he is only here for a week and 2) he leaves on Friday @ 7am ! Geez, sir, I guess t-type owners are a little slow (literally) :biggrin: hahhaha

nordy racer said:
I'm out here visiting for the week, i'm flying home on Friday around 7am.. Anyway, anyone hanging out this week in the area.. i'm hearing that the Gas Lamp district is the place to grab some beers.. Hit me back on here or call my cell (703)-898-8422..

thanks guys,
mike
San Diego GN owners are mostly feminine girlie men with a lot of identity issues. Now If you want to hang out with real men visit Orange County. LOL

turbolou said:
San Diego GN owners are mostly feminine girlie men with a lot of identity issues. Now If you want to hang out with real men visit Orange County. LOL

yah grrrrrrrrrr :mad:

any place is cali is 10X FOLD better the Florida! Im so board out here i could actually take up cooking, cus thats all people do out here is eat. Its pretty sad. Man i miss cali soooo much, i hear on the news about all those 15+ft sets @ the so cal beaches and think of all my buddies just hangin out at the beach with all the hoooootttt girls and suffring the day away, i mean thats wat a so cal vacation is about. Of course i miss most of all going to the beach in my GN! :( with hot girls in my car :frown:

I went to clearwater beach out on the Tampa bay beaches, on the left side of central FL. And wouldn't you know, it just so happens that the one day i get a car, and get away from mom, and get out of the house i goto the beach and its some freaking beach bowl day. Celebrating the football game between the gators and iowa! Sounds fun but NO! My idea of the beach is not one filled with fat ugly men drinking and shouting stupid football curses at eachother! On top of having hardly any hot girls there, less the 12 or 1 dozen actually HOT girls out of a few hundred people. And the iceing on the cake is a beach with no waves uhh wtf???

But i love seeing my mother and am definitly happy to be here with her for xmas. Have a happy new year and be thankfull you guys live in cali!

turbolou said:

Lou, Mike's moving to Lakewood. We told him to stop by your place for a little "wooly action" if he's so inclined. :D

turbolou said:

I'm looking forward to meeting you Lou.. i'll stop by your shop when i get unpacked from the move..
mike

Mac in SD said:
Lou, Mike's moving to Lakewood. We told him to stop by your place for a little "wooly action" if he's so inclined. :D

It was nice meeting and chatting with ya.. Man, your T was sweet looking.. Remember, don't forget about the trips to Vegas nationals, Indy nationals and Barrett Jackson's event :) ..

nordy racer said:
I'm looking forward to meeting you Lou.. i'll stop by your shop when i get unpacked from the move..
mike
Yeah Mike do stop by. Always glad to meet with Buick people.All kidding aside I'm very fond of the San Diego bunch. Great Guys. Have a Happy New Year Lou

nordy racer said:
mike
----------------------------------------
Mike:
I am right over in Long Beach & we have several GN/T-Type/Turbo-T owners that gather Saturday early mornings at a donut shop on the corner of Magnolia & Adams in huntington Beach. Drop me an e-amil when you get located & unpacked out here. BTW, welcome to So Ca, Peoples Republik of kalifornia.