What's wrong with my Alky?

I would say 2 years is the average lifespan. I like the fuel pressure gauge. I should look into that because I have already been around the block a couple times chasing odd AFR / knock issues to find out it was a degraded pump or a leak.

I messed with it a little tonight and the pump is getting power it's just not spinning. It did this when it was brand new. Somehow it hydro locks?? If I hit it with 12 volts it should be fine. Julio say's swap the pumps every 2 years although my spare pump worked good after 6 years. I can't tell you was the psi is but it wasn't leaking which is what I was told the alky does to them.

I bought Razors tester just to check my " working " alky system and found it was at maxed out at 80 psi . If you hit the test button when idling , it would stumble just like it should , but under full boost was 80psi enough ?? Also it wasn't leaking . Try to get a gauge on it near the nozzle for peace of mind .

2 yrs is suggested for precautionary purposes. The majority of the pumps last a long time, but nobody complains about a pump running for 10 years, so you wont hear all the success stories. I dont understand the logic in replacing a pump that runs for maybe a full 20 min. of its life and needs to be thrown out or rebuilt. The units are chemical resistant and should last for many years.

Brett, its probably a connection problem. I have a 14 yr pump that still works in the attic if you need it....lol

I bought Razors tester just to check my " working " alky system and found it was at maxed out at 80 psi . If you hit the test button when idling , it would stumble just like it should , but under full boost was 80psi enough ?? Also it wasn't leaking . Try to get a gauge on it near the nozzle for peace of mind .

You both should get Julio's tester. Simple to test the pump and also check for leaks. It's the best way to find out how your system is working. A full time gauge is nice, you can even use the powerlogger to log the pressure if want. Unless you wired a safety into the system to kill the engine if the alky pressure falls below X at X TPS you would still hurt the engine before you can get out of it trying to look at another gauge. Personally I've got enough to look at with the scanmaster, boost guage and the road.
I had Julio's tester and decided I should use it. So I found that all I had was 30 psi. Bought a new PAC from Julio and now I have 200 psi and a nice green light!

Well, probably the best you could have done to save your engine and your money. Glad it worked out for you!