whats wrong with my car???

wyk3d

Car wiring sucks!
Ok, after trying to track down a rich condition ive replaced the O2 sensor with a 4wire and even acquired another chip. Changed the vac block because it was leaking and checked for more vac leaks and didnt find a thing wrong Nothing seems to be helping. I dont know what else to do. I have tlink with some data logged "street WOT blasts" if anyone would be willing to take a look at give me some idea of what to try next. Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Dan

Just a thought...

and you may have already checked, but is the driver side header cracked? If so that would cause your rich problem. Just a thought.:)

yeah when i redid the motor i checked it out. Looks like it was repaired and it looked pretty solid. Dont think its that.

Dan

Probably an obscure vacuum leak. When I replaced my egr valve base gasket, it solved my rich running condition.

i keep reading posts on obscure vac leaks. How does one find these tiny lil vac leaks that dont show up when u spray carb cleaner around everything vac related? Is there another method that works better? If it isnt a vac leak whats left to check?? Im running out of ideas.

Dan

Sucked up some tranny fluid and checked for a xhaust leak......no luck there. Ive replaced every vac line but the egr setup. Can anyone give me some suggestions???

Dan