Whats your favorite beer?

Hey Scott231
the brewing company is Anchor, that specific variety is Steam.
You should try Anchor's Old Foghorn, that is some good stuff!

It is all about the Guinness... mmmm Guinness. It's like having steak in a can!

My next favorite beers are Caffrey's, Boddington's, and for cheaper beer, Rolling Rock and New Castle.

Tuborg. Wasn't there a thread on this already? I seem to remember answering before but don't see it.

Around here and middle TN MILLER HIGH-LIFE is considered "BUICK BEER". Just ask the guys from Shelbyville TN.:cool:

I also really like CORONA but right now i'm drinking Michelob Ultra. Hey, I paid $10.25 tax & out the door @ Eckerds. It's pretty good especially for the price. It's low carbohydrates AND low calories.

When ya get to be my age, you start to worry about your belly. I already have a "OFFICAL NASH BRIDGES BELLY" Now all I need is the vest and coat.:( well, the Cuda would be nice to!

I'll also have to agree with the people who said Fat Tire is a good Beer. But, since I can't find Fat Tire anywhere in NorCal, I usually drink Budweiser. Now for hard alcohol, Jim Beam and Wild Cherry Pepsi is my poison of choice.

With all my travels and BEER sampling, I find KONA beer to be the Best. It is brewed in KONA Hawaii (The Big Island). I have only found it in Hawaii and Long Beach, CA. All thier beer is great.

Brad