Wheel opinions?

cork

I'm considering a set of CCW classics for my GN. They will be 18x10 and 18x8 or 18x 9, as I currently run that size now and will likely use the tires I have. My question is what finish should I go with? The center can be full polish, satin finish, powder coat gloss black or matte black. They also offer a shot peeped finish or an anodized finish. The black always looks good but everyone goes with black on a GN. Here is how it currently sits.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    262.9 KB · Views: 242
I just purchased a set of CCWs, myself. Those folks over there are awesome. Your car looks awesome as is. The black shot peen option is one of my favs from CCW. IMao, I would definitely do the shot peened option..

Thanks, I like the Torque Thrusts, but the spokes never polish as nice as I would like them. Did you order Classics in the shot peened finish?

Here is a picture of my CCW's I just bought - they are polished outers with gloss tinted centers - i would have liked to try the matte tinted centers but it's only powder coat so I can change it to that if I feel like it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,004.3 KB · Views: 197
T
Here is a picture of my CCW's I just bought - they are polished outers with gloss tinted centers - i would have liked to try the matte tinted centers but it's only powder coat so I can change it to that if I feel like it.
Thanks Jeff,those look great. I saw that finish on their Facebook site and it is definitely one I am considering.

Thanks - it sure is uncomfortable spending what these wheels cost before even seeing a picture of what they look like - but they sure are awesome wheels

Thanks, I like the Torque Thrusts, but the spokes never polish as nice as I would like them. Did you order Classics in the shot peened finish?

No, i didnt do the classics. I decided to do something a little different. I went with the 570s instead. I just wanted a different look. I thought about ordering my wheels in the peen shot, but i wasnt sure how they would look. There were absolutely no pics of wheels and searched and searched for a couple weeks after i ordered them..i searched before i ordered them, but no real good hits, i went out on a limb. But i love them!

No, i didnt do the classics. I decided to do something a little different. I went with the 570s instead, (they are more of look i was going for). I just wanted a different look. I thought about ordering my wheels in the peen shot, but i wasnt sure how they would look. There were absolutely no pics of wheels and searched and searched for a couple weeks after i ordered them..i searched before i ordered them, but no real good hits, i went out on a limb. But i love them!

I wonder what their brushed copper would look like on a black car.

I think with the Classics, any color would look great. I was going to do a satin gunmetal center (example attached)

12976980_10153349406910916_963929489203237669_o.jpg

I wonder what their brushed copper would look like on a black car.

I think with the Classics, any color would look great. I was going to do a satin gunmetal center (example attached)

View attachment 279677

Those are bad ass wheels are killa. I like CCW. They are expensive, but i like their wheels and color options.

Hey, i remember your car from some past posts. You had those 18in budnik GN replicas that you sold, right?

Those are bad ass wheels are killa. I like CCW. They are expensive, but i like their wheels and color options.

Hey, i remember your car from some past posts. You had those 18in budnik GN replicas that you sold, right?
No, I didn't have the Budnick reps. I was thinking of getting them at one point, however.