wheel well molding??

wyk3d

Car wiring sucks!
Ok the car is done being painted and the guy is putting the bumpers on as i write this post. I need the wheel well moldings for the rear. I know these original black pieces are unavailable but if anyone has a set that would be great. What about from other cars?? Where do i get these?? Are they still available from GM? Thanks for any info.

Dan

Dan.....all wheel well mouldings are steel. Stock GN mouldings are powder coated black. I just paint my crummy, old, metal ones. ;)

ah thought they were plastic for some reason........havent seen my car in months .......guess you forget. Ok so where can i get some metal ones? I was told these are not salvageable.

Dan

Get ones from another compatible G-body in a salvage yard, or order 4 fresh ones for a Regal from www.gmpartsdirect.com or your local GM dealer.

Either way, you'll have to get them painted or powdercoated (preferably).

HTH :)

wouldnt happen to know what the part number is on those regal moldings?

Dan

Last time I checked only 3 of the four were available. I have a used set of 4 off (chrome) off my 87 T if you are interested.

You will spend about $40 each for the three new ones that are/were available. Passenger front has been discontinued for at least 3 years.

Joel