Wheel well trim,clear front bumper lights

J T

I need front driver and passenger side wheel well trim.
And rear driver and passenger side wheel well trim.
I prefer black but will take chrome also.
Do not need these parts to be nos new or in mint conditin just in good condition.

You know you can get them Brand New now from NOSGN for $229.00 for all four?

I have not been on that website for awhile.
Thanks for the info.

honestly JT i am just trying to sell my old parts off my car as I plan to buy brand new. Mike that price is pretty high I know gbodyparts is going to have them shipping out in a few weeks for much less. I have seen them and they look better then my NOS ones.

Yes I know Brian is coming out with them also but he hasn't told me any figures? Considering right rear ones used were going from $150 to $250 I think $229 for a set of 4 new ones is a hell of a deal.

m233roller said:
Yes I know Brian is coming out with them also but he hasn't told me any figures? Considering right rear ones used were going from $150 to $250 I think $229 for a set of 4 new ones is a hell of a deal.

It is

I know the color on gbodys matched the nos fresh out of wrapper perfectly under multi stage lighting. The others no not so much. Anyway Mike I think this thread is over. Plus thanks for kicking me in the nuts... Might as well take these used moldings and send them to you. Piece out.

If trying to steer a fellow Buick member to some very reasonable NEW ones is kicking you in the nuts ?? What do you think I just did to myself? Three of them in the pic. are right rears I used to get $150 apiece for !! GROW UP

Attachments

• 000_0843.jpg
    000_0843.jpg
    787.2 KB · Views: 39