Where can I get custom A-Arms?

Not all of us are drag racing these cars. I do run my GN on road courses and I am a bit concerned about the quality and fit. I think we have answered the quality issue here. I am going to drop a dime on these guys tomorrow and see what they have to say.

OK now, group hug:rolleyes: :D

Anybody ever follow-up on this? I am looking into doing the brake/arm upgrade and have seen GW's , HOtch, and Robert's. Anybody ever get any info out of UB Machine?

Thanks

Russell

I sis the B-Body spindle upgrade with LE1 rotors ,what you need to do is search for Robert Adams,he has the arms you need for a good price...

Originally posted by tnrussell50
Anybody ever get any info out of UB Machine?

Thanks

Russell

Kendall fredrick was working on them a while back. He might chime in with any success he may have had.

I gave up on them when It turned out Robert Adams lived 10 minutes from me, and he had some of their arms in stock.

I like Roberts UB arms, but the balljoint inward tilt is a little more than I would like for a car that is drag raced. It would work good with a car with lowered front springs, but it can prematurely limit upward movement of the front end during launches.

If Robert isn't that far from you , well, he isn't very far away from me either! Thanks for the tip, not sure if I will use them.

Russell