where do I get those fuel line donut rings?

volvoman

The Green BEAST
I went to Shucks and Napa, are these fuel line seals hard to find or are they dealer only. If you guys have a part # that would be great. I need the fuel line gaskets on the feed side and return of the fuel rail. I also open to other kinds just as long as they are gas safe. The lady at napa tried to give me plane rubber seals.. Leak Leak .. I did not use them , good thing. Any info would be great.

Thanks
Chris

local gm dealer will have a pile of em on the shelf.the same sizes are used on lots of years on lots of cars.

I give up

I called the dealer.

I say " I need fuel line gaskets for a 87 3.8ltr Buick Grand National turbo"

He says" "what model is that?"

I should have figured because before, I called and the guys asked me if a Grand National was a turbo?!!
:confused:

Then the only thing he could say is

"I am not showing a part # for it".

About that time I was :mad: He then says

" I don't really know anything about buicks.."

So I say

" you should , you are really missing out."

I really wanted to tell him that anyone that works at the parts counter at a Buick dealership should at least know what models of Buicks there are.

Oh and to put the fuel on the fire he says

" Grand National that sounds familiar, I have heard that somewhere before"

:confused:

So with that I will try to stay away from there unless I have a part #.

Do any of you guys have part # for the fuel line gaskets? The guy could not find any at all.

Let me know any info you have.. Sorry about the rant.

Chris
:D

TAKE YOUR PICK!

GM PART NUMBERS:

Fuel Injector 'O' Ring 10031124

Fuel Line 'O' Rings Return line at FPR 22516256

Fuel Line 'O' Rings Feed line at fuel rail 22514722

HTH
:)

Here are some Borg-Warner p/n's (Autozone / O'Reilly's)

Injector o-rings (same as big o-ring on FP Regulator to rail) 274081

Fuel rail inlet and small FPR return (on bottom of regulator) as a set. 27478

John

Thanks

I called Autozone, the part # where not the same but They still worked. Now I can finish my fuel lines. Is there a part # list that I can look up on the web in the future? You guys saved me from running around with my head cut off.

Thanks again

Chris.

:D :D :D :)

Autozoned out

So I go down there. And give them the # that they gave me prices and all. They say sorry dealer only.
I went to one other place. the guy says ac delco fuel line seal kit, $6 and AC delco fuel rail kit. $8 I just wish I could order GN gaskets and stock seals from one vendor. It would save me all this trouble.. So the guy ordered the pars, and I will see if its the right seal kit or not tomorrow..

Chris. :|