Where do the Chicagoland buicks hang?

Turbo RX-6

Rotary Motors Suck
I have been checking out some cruise nights in the area over the past few weeks and have only seen a few buicks. Plainfield had a nicely built clean 87 T, Funny Lemont has only had 2 Turbo cars but one was a 35k mile or so very clean TTA, leather t-top car and the other was GNX 223 that was owned by a well known member and featured in Car and Driver magazine. It is all original with a couple GNX specific parts swapped and the originals set aside so it can actually be driven and enjoyed every know and then. I talked the the owner for a little bit and he was a super nice guy I think he said he was a member here. I also see a gold color stage1 GS at the Lemont and Downer Grove show. I took my daughter there tonight and saw 2 GN's both 87 one was very clean with low miles 40k or so... Mostly stock right down to the airbox but it had tons of chrome under the hood which can be overdone at some times but this one was done tastefully. Then I eyed another one in a parking lot, the hood was flat black as was the rear deck lid and bumper... My guess was fiberglass getting ready to paint cause this car looked serious. The hood was closed bit it had all the goodies definitely a race car set up. I know there are tons of buicks around chicagoland. Where do you guys hang out? As soon as I get the Trans done on the RX-6 I wanna be out and about to show off some Buick power!

On the end

of a tow hook????:eek::D:p

Sorry guys! That was just too good to pass up!
In the "good ol days" we hung at Skips Drive-in, near the zoo>>>>>>>>>LOTS of bad boys there. As long ago as that was, Skip is probably long gone!:(:D

We use flat beds. Get it straight Chuck. ;)

To the op

Seems everyone is laying low this year. There was a nice turnout at the 4th of July show in Woodridge.

Keep you eye on the gsca calendar.

I'm usually in the garage tripping over buick parts, fixing something, or looking at my empty engine bay.:mad: The community is actually large yet scattered all over the place. What types of "hangouts" do you want to attend?
I spy on Turbocliff, harass Dr. Boost, and stare in confusion when I see the spotless rides of TurboBuRick and NotAvg6. You can keep an eye on the midwest section to see the get togethers. I havent been to any yet.:frown:

Flatbeds are your friend Chuck lol! I have two pics on my toolbox at work. My avitar and the car being loaded on a flatbed. Reads, "Good days and Bad days"

I'm usually in the garage tripping over buick parts, fixing something, or looking at my empty engine bay.:mad: The community is actually large yet scattered all over the place. What types of "hangouts" do you want to attend?
I spy on Turbocliff, harass Dr. Boost, and stare in confusion when I see the spotless rides of TurboBuRick and NotAvg6. You can keep an eye on the midwest section to see the get togethers. I havent been to any yet.:frown:

Flatbeds are your friend Chuck lol! I have two pics on my toolbox at work. My avitar and the car being loaded on a flatbed. Reads, "Good days and Bad days"

You also forgot to mention that wabbit guy!!!