Where is that video of the dodge dually doing donuts?

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
remember the dually doing the donuts with the grill in the bed of the truck??

im having problems finding that video .... can anyone help?

it was in the middle of a bunch of imports doing donuts with lunch trays locked on the rear tires:confused:

if anyone has the link ... please let me know where it is at... or post it here

THANKS ALOT
BW

thanks for the link-

it looks just like my dodge, except mine is a 4WD and is a 2002
(mirrors are different)

Originally posted by 8UWITH6
Disturbed kicks ass, saw them in concert in december :)

i saw them at ozzfest 2001, it was great, the day/night before and some of the same day it rained, and there was this giant man made hill in the back of the ampitheator, where the 'grass seats' are, for us cheap people, needless to say, this big hill was pretty much a mud pit, chicks were mud wrestling ;) mudfights, there was even a mud slide, it was nuts.. anyways, infront of the hill there are seats.

well while disturbed was playing, i guess there were three people that i guess where sitting down, but i couldnt tell, (i was way back on the hill) disturbed stopped playing in the middle of there song and their singer said 'there are three really ****ing rude people up in the front row, they are sitting down while we play our hearts out up here, how rude is it, for all you people on the hill, that these three pricks are just chillen? and they payed all that money for these seats... i want everyone on the hill to pick up some mud and throw it at these three ****ers right here'

needless to say the sky turned black, i think they got nailed... :D

later on that night i meet the some of the guys from slipknot, i got in the pit with the bassist from the union underground and i had about a 20 minute conversation with toby, the singer from Papa Roach, in the parking lot.. :cool:

anyways, they are pretty cool

-Neil

that made me dizzy :( , I really would have been impressed If they had someone cooking on the grill,while the duallys doing donuts :eek: