Where is the old Friday night show these days?

tlturbo

Tag - WUTSA V8
Is there a Friday or Sat evening cruise-in around the Wellington area anymore?

There used to be a show at Jersey Mikes, then the Publix nearby, then Applebees, then out Southern past the Ford Dealership. Last time I tried going there many months ago, it was gone. Has it started up again anywhere? Lots of cars showed up so where are they going now? Just looking for somewhere to go on a Friday or Sat night to socialize, have some dinner, etc that isn't too far away.

Is there a Friday or Sat evening cruise-in around the Wellington area anymore?

There used to be a show at Jersey Mikes, then the Publix nearby, then Applebees, then out Southern past the Ford Dealership. Last time I tried going there many months ago, it was gone. Has it started up again anywhere? Lots of cars showed up so where are they going now? Just looking for somewhere to go on a Friday or Sat night to socialize, have some dinner, etc that isn't too far away.

Check out need2speed, the south florida section, there is a group of guys on there that used to meet all the time....wellington is in West Palm Beach...

towershops davie fla 595 & university dr every fridaynite.turbobuicks meet last friday of month. 45 mins south of wellington

Thanks all but Tower Shops is not what I call close. Besides, when I lived down here, I would go there when everyone else said they were going and I'd be the only one to show up.

I checked out need2speed and found that the cruise out on Southern MIGHT still be going on but on Sat nights. I dropped them a note to see. Will let you all know.

The Friday night show is now on Saturday night at the same location off Southern Blvd. past 441. I was passing by there recently and saw it. Nice turnout, pretty large crowd and variety of cars. Let me know if you are heading there and we will coordinate something.

Shev

Well I say we roll out there this Saturday (weather permitting). I might not be able to get there before 7:00 but can try, it will depend on what we are working on at the shop on Saturday. If ya'll want we can meet at the shop (J&J in Lake Worth) and caravan out there. Let me know.

Regards,
Shev

Well I say we roll out there this Saturday (weather permitting). I might not be able to get there before 7:00 but can try, it will depend on what we are working on at the shop on Saturday. If ya'll want we can meet at the shop (J&J in Lake Worth) and caravan out there. Let me know.

Regards,
Shev

That sounds good. I'll meet up with you all at the shop.

Dave

My T should out of the Paint shop by tomorrow wont be put back together fully though unless i rush it rather not probably by next week i should have her in order correctly..i'll be willing to also hit up tower shops pls keep updates on when you guys plan to go..

A nice little group are going to towers tonight assuming the weather holds up, which it looks like it should. I invite evereyone to try and make it tonight as well as tomorrow at J&J for the caravan.

Tlturbo, its not that far. I live in wpb also by hypoluxo and congress

Hope to see you all tonight as well;)

Flat - I'm at Hypoluxo and Hagan Ranch. Yeah, that's too far (I'm a wuss about putting miles on it ) We'll have to meet up at Denny's some Monday night now that I'm UNEMPLOYED.

Flat - I'm at Hypoluxo and Hagan Ranch. Yeah, that's too far (I'm a wuss about putting miles on it ) We'll have to meet up at Denny's some Monday night now that I'm UNEMPLOYED.

Deal. Damn you live right by my brother in Lake Charleston. He's back by the new church just west of hagen ranch on Hypo. Sorry to hear about the umemployed deal, I work for myself and right now it feels like Im unemployed. Havent had any work for a month+:frown:

Can you make tomorrow nights meet at J&J then to the show on southern?

My # is 954-937-3363
Dave

Yeah, I'm in LC too but across the lake.
Sat nights are usuallu 'dinner plans' with our friends BUT with some advance planning, the show can be part of a Sat night. Just not this weekend.
Terry

Found out our plans for tonight got cancelled, so I'm going to try and make it IF the weather is OK. Been getting late afternoon showers all week so I'm not holding my breath.

Just play it by ear I guess.

kool. I'd like to know what time they want to meet at J&J tonight. Im in if the weather holds up. Last night was a bust but 6 TR's showed up to towers.

Dave

After all that hooray, my new tranny is giving me some issues and I wasnt able to make it:mad: I hope everyone is having a good time. Ive got to put my vigilante back in. Sorry about that guys