Where to find underhood vacuum line diagram?

Jeff

'87 GN (for sale)
I checked gnttype.org, didn't see it there, did I miss it?

I just failed the emissions test here in Texas, and noticed that my vacuum lines are in pretty bad shape. I need to replace pretty much all of them, and I want to make sure they are going to the right places while I'm at it.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Yeah, I saw that one, but....

There are a couple extra lines that aren't shown, such as the hose to the vacuum tank on the driver's side. I'm looking for something with ALL the details, if possible...
Jeff

OK, found one problem, but still looking for diagram...

OK, dumb old me, I installed the check valves backwards, reversed them just now and things are a bit better, but this thing is still running too rich....
Still hoping to find diagram for verification...
Thanks
Jeff

I'm putting my motor back together and would like to know the same thing. does anyone know where the map sensor hose goes too (not the end to the sensor the other end). The other line i need to know is what line attaches to the PVC metal line. NOT the One that goes to the pcv, the other goes to where? I've seen cars at shows but they all had cruise control which is different from cars with out. I have an 87 GN without cruise control. Any help would be great

yeah, did that today...new Bosch unit.
This kinda sucks...
Jeff