Where's the last GN???????

Buickcruiser

Hey Guy’s
I was reading through a GN book last night and there was a chapter on the first and last GN produced. On the last one, everybody from the factory signed it. I was wondering if anyone had an idea where this GN is? I bet it would be worth a big chunk of change.
Keep craning away on those rides, summer is almost here.
David
:cool:

Have you seen the movie of the last one being delievered... i'm sure he still has it :D at least I would.

The kid of the family who owns the dealership that owns that car who is now a grown up posted on the board maybe two summers ago. The family still has the car and it has like 18 miles on it I think. The block was all signed by the line employee's. And I think the car has its own room in their house,

The last one that was sold to the public was sold out of Springhill, Louisiana. It's a little hiccup of a town that you wouldn't even expect to see a GN in. Don't know who bought it or where it ended up.

Originally posted by 77tech9
Have you seen the movie of the last one being delievered... i'm sure he still has it :D at least I would.
Go to my FTP server here and go to the vids titled "Last GN". Enjoy....

GN

According to GM video record on gn,s the last .GN. was sold to a lady in (wyoming), that GN was sign by every on the assembly line......:cool:

This subject comes up every once in a while and there is a conflict on which GN was actually the LAST one. I would have to say it would be the Colvin one even though the "other" last one has the higher VIN #. The GN that went down the assembly line LAST should be considered the LAST GN.:)

Is there a way to tell (by the vin) which number the car is? I would really like to know.thanX!!

When I had my GN in Autorama a former Buick line employee stopped to talk. He said every 7th vehicle that came down the line was a turbo Buick. I'm not quite so sure about this, but that's what he said.

I'd like to know the stats by VIN also since my GNs build date is 12/87.

I know for a fact the same line that the turbo Regals went down also had Monte Carlos and Olds Cutlass'.

It would be kinda kewl to list all our VINs on a web site in numeric order... Is there already one out for doing this?

ks