Which kit suits my needs?

ttypewhite

I want a alcohol kit, but I am at my cross roads as to which one suits my needs. I have searched through about 9 pages of testimonies and that has further confused me as to which one I need. I read the posts by Razor and SMC and that confused me more. I don't want to start a pissing contest again, I genuinely need assistance on which kit will work best for me. one of my questions I have is what is the fastest GN/T-type out there on alky? and which kit did they use? This kit will be going on a low10 high 9sec car.
If your response is to do a search, I did already and was confused. I need help. Please guide me in the right direction as I know absolutely nothing about these kits out there on the market today.

Also will any of these alky vendors be at Bowling Green with any specail prices?

I don't want to start McGuyvering a kit together. thats definately not my foretay. Just want something that works well for me. Don't know enough about pieceing one together.

If you're going to prepare a DIY kit, first I would suggest putting together a diagram on paper. I purchased an up pipe from a member of the board, that way I could prepare my nozzle location and still be able to drive my car. I also powder coated my up pipe. You can order the motor from northern tools, just like the DIY kit suggest. If you have a good understanding of electricity, you can diagram the electrical modifications and add warning lights to your dash to notify you that the system is on and to let you know when the alky level is low. You'll also need another source for coolant overflow (if you intend to use your existing overflow tank). I suggest ordering one of those street rod aluminum tube overflows and mounting it to fan shroud. There is a lot of information to digest, but if you diagram the system and prepare the kit in little projects, the job doesn't seem so huge. You can also order a system from Razor and I'm sure his instructions and diagrams will piece together very nicely. You could also investigate SMC. If you do your homework, your system will meet your needs, no matter which system you choose.

save your self time and aggrevation

Julio's kit is the only way to go to answer your ? I belive mid 10's on pump gas and alky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would get Julio's kit. I love it. I do not know the fastest GN his kit is on, however I know his kit is on a 9 sec Vette. Just call him, he will not steer you wrong.

You guys have been amazing. I thank you for the emails of testimonies and posts regarding this thread. Seems to me like Julio is the man. He has quite a following and the customer service seems to be something that everybody has touched on whether it be in this thread or a personal email that has been sent to me.

thanks guys, much appreciated

Is Julio going to Bowling Green with any of these kits?